Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Big lotto jackpot

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by butch2030.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mt zion illinois
United States
Member #110549
May 6, 2011
351 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Well is Saturday finally be the day that the lotto is hit in Illinois? Or will it roll over for the 54th time in a roll. As the jackpot has climb to 23.3 millon. Which is currently the 3rd Highest jackpot in all of the United States. Well good luck you play... Cause I do have my ticket for Saturday night....

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    lottoville
    United States
    Member #95474
    August 11, 2010
    132 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2011, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Well is Saturday finally be the day that the lotto is hit in Illinois? Or will it roll over for the 54th time in a roll. As the jackpot has climb to 23.3 millon. Which is currently the 3rd Highest jackpot in all of the United States. Well good luck you play... Cause I do have my ticket for Saturday night....

now that's cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2011, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Sounds similar to Ohio's Classic Lotto which has rolled 169 times since 05/05/10 to a jackpot of $33.3 millions and is the highest jackpot in the U.S.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
        Elgin, IL
        United States
        Member #68867
        January 1, 2009
        1221 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I have my numbers & my tickets for tonight. - Good Luck & Best To ALL - including myself..........................................................