Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Dream help

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BahamaMama202.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Waldorf Maryland
United States
Member #108878
April 1, 2011
222 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt I went dancing with a few friends and was introduced to a couple from China. As the dream progressed, we were drugged/spiked and all woke up in a hotel. We were paired up as couples. I was with an exboyfriend (whom I havent seen nor spoken with for 10 years) and were all given challenges to win a game. Somehow the competiton got dangerous because the chinese lady slashed me with a sharp razorblade that was shaped like a hairpiece/clip on my hand and it was a big gash and I lost alot of blood. No one was allowed to help me except my ex, who bandage the wound and tried calling for help. I recall we were disqualified because he used the phone against the rules. They dropped us off at this ocean and said we would have to swim back to civilization. We tried building a raft because my cut was fresh and feared getting eaten by sharks and once in the water it went from a pretty blue to black... Afterwhich I woke up in the hospital with my mom who was crying and my husband at my side.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8036 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt I went dancing with a few friends and was introduced to a couple from China. As the dream progressed, we were drugged/spiked and all woke up in a hotel. We were paired up as couples. I was with an exboyfriend (whom I havent seen nor spoken with for 10 years) and were all given challenges to win a game. Somehow the competiton got dangerous because the chinese lady slashed me with a sharp razorblade that was shaped like a hairpiece/clip on my hand and it was a big gash and I lost alot of blood. No one was allowed to help me except my ex, who bandage the wound and tried calling for help. I recall we were disqualified because he used the phone against the rules. They dropped us off at this ocean and said we would have to swim back to civilization. We tried building a raft because my cut was fresh and feared getting eaten by sharks and once in the water it went from a pretty blue to black... Afterwhich I woke up in the hospital with my mom who was crying and my husband at my side.

913   132   325     

254   544   457 

575   514   144

Good Luck! Big Grin Angel

BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Waldorf Maryland
      United States
      Member #108878
      April 1, 2011
      222 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a million Harve$t Moon! Good Luck to you also!