Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Odds say.."Don't play the same Short Sum in the next draw"

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

If you want to play the ODDS of the game ...." Don't play the same Short Sum the next draw and you will be right...90% of the time."  I Agree!

I know a lot of people ....(including me) that sometimes toss around HIGH PER CENT odds  .... that are not all that close ...but this is real world odds.

map 

You just can't play against the odds long term in any game of chance and stay a head ! Bang Head

Especially those 90 % per cent luck killers   

Be ware .....or Be square.  LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9477 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

thanks Win D

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2011, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

thanks Win D

Your welcome rhonda69...... hope it helps some.

It's one of the very few really big filter rules we have......and one that is about as dependable as we get in this hobby.  Ya just can't beat those 90% per centers. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d