Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Online lottery places

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by feri32.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
feri32's avatar - nw gnome.jpg
Budapest
Hungary
Member #111903
June 5, 2011
35 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2011, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Hi All, Dear Site Management,

I would apprechiate a section - whether a Forum section or a Menu - where we, the users could also share experiences, recommendations about online lottery websites.

I know you might not want to let them in for free, but I am from Hungary and we can only reach US and EU games through the online surfaces and a big problem for us is to which site to trust and use.

I thank you in advance,

feri32
Hungary

I always play random numbers

United Kingdom
    Member #70630
    February 7, 2009
    734 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I would apprechiate a section - whether a Forum section or a Menu - where we, the users could also share experiences, recommendations about online lottery websites.

I know you might not want to let them in for free, but I am from Hungary and we can only reach US and EU games through the online surfaces and a big problem for us is to which site to trust and use.

I thank you in advance,

feri32
    Hungary

You are on the right site here, other words you would be elsewhere, you have all the info needed on this site for any system you wish to do, I am from the UK and it is no different to Hungary, you have to decide for yourself which site to use, I promote this one as there are a lot of experienced people on here and you wont get better anywhere.

Kind regards,

billybouy...

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51218 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I thank you in advance,

feri32
      Hungary

From any Results Page: You can click on Play Online: And be directed to a Trusted Online Lottery Website. Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

feri32's avatar - nw gnome.jpg
        Budapest
        Hungary
        Member #111903
        June 5, 2011
        35 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2011, 5:49 am - IP Logged

Thank you for the replies! I knew I was at the right place to ask...

I always play random numbers