Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here is my Group 295 for the IL lotto as of 06/06/11

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1221 Posts
Offline
Posted: June 7, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Listed below are my lines 1041 thru 1045 which make up my group 295 for the IL Lotto.  And of course, nobody won.  Lets hear it for hind sight.  I still play my favorites, but I cannot play every combo or  pattern that I have.  One of these days, I will win.

 

1,0412005-07-27102027425052
1,0422006-05-29212234424352
1,0432006-10-28102227424352
1,0442008-02-2092134424349
1,0452011-06-06142227424351

 

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.

    RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: June 7, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

    Could you have ever broke even or better playing the whole group?

     * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
       
                 Evil Looking       

      butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
      Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1221 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: June 7, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

      Could you have ever broke even or better playing the whole group?

      If I had liked group #295, I would have used the Wheel: Pick 6 Key 6 if 6 of 8.  I would have wheel the numbers 10, 20 ,22 ,27 ,34 ,42, 43, & 52.  Using the #10 as a key.  This would have generated 21 lines.

      Unfortunely, I have 372 groups in my combos & patterns for the IL Lotto of which Group # 295 is just one of them.  Out of the 372 groups that I list,  I only play 2 of them each drawing for a total of $10.00/drawing.  Sorry to say, Group # 295 is not one of the ones that I play.  The groups that I do play, I really like the numbers in each.

      The reason I post my Combos & Patterns, is to show everyone that certain combination of numbers come in more often than others.  This can be seen by just looking at each of the groups.  In the case of the IL Lotto.  I use a date range from 01/17/98 - 06/04/11.  The 372 groups listed make up approx 72% of all the drawings in that date range.  I look for any combination of the 4 or more of the same numbers that have come in more than once.  People asked me " What about the numbers that haven't hit yet?"  I say they are in the other 28% & I could care less about them.  My Motto is To Beat The Odds.  When someone looks at my Combos & Patterns, I hope they find a group which has a combination of numbers that they like.  History does repeat itself.

      I hope I answered your question.  If I wasn't playing the 2 groups that I am playing, I would being playing group #295 as I spelled out in the first line of this message.  And, I am sure that it will hit again in the future.  When?  Who knows.

      Good Luck & Best Wishes

        RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: June 7, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

        Sorry, I just wanted to know if you could break even or better playing the group.

        I'm taking a different approach which include more numbers but instead of wheeling them I'm trying distribution patterns.  So far I haven't gotten any winners but the number of lines generated is very affordable.

         * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
           
                     Evil Looking