Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Meaning and number

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #80568
September 30, 2009
128 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2011, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning everyone:

A friend of my own had a dream and needs to know if there is a significant meaning to it.  She dreamt that she heard a baby crying continuously and in the dream she went up a flight of stairs in the dark to the sound of the crying and as she approached the top of the stairs she heard adult steps coming toward her very rapidly and she jumped "into the dark".  Needless to say when she awoke she was petrified!!!

Thanks for your help in advance and have a great weekend.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34522 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Goodmorning everyone:

A friend of my own had a dream and needs to know if there is a significant meaning to it.  She dreamt that she heard a baby crying continuously and in the dream she went up a flight of stairs in the dark to the sound of the crying and as she approached the top of the stairs she heard adult steps coming toward her very rapidly and she jumped "into the dark".  Needless to say when she awoke she was petrified!!!

120* 122* 219*  121* Baby Do a search.... if no one wants to help good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      ATLANTA, GA
      United States
      Member #78958
      August 24, 2009
      5090 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2011, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Goodmorning everyone:

crying baby:  100 106 150 256 944

If I were you, I'd tell her the path she's on spiritual is not the right one.  She actually was walking or trying to ascend into a place that was dark. 

The fear tells us that she is not ready for the road she is traveling on.  Crying babies are a sign of disappointment or something "not quite right."  Tell her to make sure that what she seeks is really worth the sacrifice.

Create in me, that I may give increasingly