Welcome Guest
You last visited April 23, 2017, 7:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Public Predictions of Lotto Numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jomacinrow's avatar - f6cb44d1c9
Dublin, GA
United States
Member #112083
June 10, 2011
22 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Do any lotterypost members feel if you PUBLICLY reveal and/or predict(post) Lotto numbers only, it INCREASES the chances of your numbers not hitting (due to the fact of the lottery agencies "knowing" your numbers??).. Seems superstituitus, but maybe it's just me??

Thoughts?

Jomacinrow's avatar - f6cb44d1c9
    Dublin, GA
    United States
    Member #112083
    June 10, 2011
    22 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Do any lotterypost members feel if you PUBLICLY reveal and/or predict(post) Lotto numbers only, it INCREASES the chances of your numbers not hitting (due to the fact of the lottery agencies "knowing" your numbers??).. Seems superstituitus, but maybe it's just me??

Thoughts?

I know the WHETER Lotto is rigged or not has been harped on several times; But my thoughts are:

If lotto results were rigged, wouldn't Lottery Properties alwasy pick the numbers with the least liablities (total payouts?), since from the listings at galottery, some are low XXXXXX (as far as total cash value of all wins), to up to 1-2.5 millions, if lottery was rigged wouldnt it always be low $XXX,XXX for all payouts/draws (meaning lottery officials would alwasy play numbers least picked/ticketed via machine stats)....

Again, back to the original Question: Do you think publicly post ing lotter numbers predictions basically guaranteeds the chance of not hitting?? (Im sure some lottery state officials have atlesat visited this site, agree?)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34819 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2011, 7:00 am - IP Logged

My thoughts are if you are going to win you are going to win. But I have felt kind of lerie putting the winning Lotto numbers down. I think I will keep that one to myself. People are just doing it for fun  I always thought if I put numbers down just for fun they might win in the Lotto so it wouldn't help me at all. Once I win then I will share winnings with family members and Charties. You could be right about guaranteeds the chance of not winning.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.