Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY pick 3 ,some ? about triple #s and double #s

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mylot.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
new york
United States
Member #110090
April 25, 2011
5 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

hi all,

I'm in NY. I've been trying to develop a system for pick 3 and after studying it for about 3 months I've now actually started placing bets. I tried to play a triple # (444) as one of my picks the day before yesterday but it was sold out. I'm hearing that this happens with triple #s alot. Can anyone tell me why this is the case ? Also do double #s sell out alot ?  I can probably live with the triple #s selling out as they only seem to come out about 7-9 x a year but if double #s also sell out frequently I'm not even going to bother wasting my time/money on this.

thanks in advance , J

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5111 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

hi all,

I'm in NY. I've been trying to develop a system for pick 3 and after studying it for about 3 months I've now actually started placing bets. I tried to play a triple # (444) as one of my picks the day before yesterday but it was sold out. I'm hearing that this happens with triple #s alot. Can anyone tell me why this is the case ? Also do double #s sell out alot ?  I can probably live with the triple #s selling out as they only seem to come out about 7-9 x a year but if double #s also sell out frequently I'm not even going to bother wasting my time/money on this.

thanks in advance , J

They do it so it won't bust the lottery budget. It happens with pick 4 quads too. I wouldn't worry about it happening with doubles. Odds wise you are better off sticking with the single digit numbers. In the future if you want to play triples try getting your tickets earlier in the day or even the day before. You can beat the rush so to speak.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23350 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2011, 11:29 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

LimoLady's avatar - rinard
        Avon, NY
        United States
        Member #111239
        May 21, 2011
        38 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Thought this was the Pick 3 forum?

new york
          United States
          Member #110090
          April 25, 2011
          5 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

hi all,

thanks in advance , J

played 444 again both drawings yesterday and midday today.Didn't play it this evening. I dont have to tell you what came out this evening do I?

Do you ever wonder if someone or something is laughing their a$$ off at our expense ?