Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Help with Lottery Probability Pick 3 Eight Number Set(s)

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jomacinrow.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jomacinrow's avatar - f6cb44d1c9
Dublin, GA
United States
Member #112083
June 10, 2011
22 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2011, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Ok  For Example If you take the following 8 Number Set:

0 2 4

0 3 8

1 5 7

1 6 7

1 7 9

2 3 8

3 4 8

5 6 9

For Box Cash 3 Plays:

IF ANY THREE DIFFERENT 3-Digit Number is drawn (in Pick 3), you are Guarnteed to have atleast 2 of 3 of the numbers in one of the above 8-set combinations, giving you an 1 in 9 chance of having the 3rd Digit correct from one of the 8-set  combinations above. (If 698 is drawn hypotecially, you had 569 from the set about hit 2 of the numbers and with the 9 you had a 1 in 9 chance of hitting the 8, but missed)

My problem is: How do you replicate this 8 number set, I don't know enough about Probability and Statistics to do it myself and was wondering:

If I had  369 (or any 3 different 3 Digit combination), how do I use 369 as an starting point and get 7 other 3 Digit Combinations as an compliment to the first number to have the SAME CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ABOVE 8 SET COMBINATIONS IN THE EXAMPLE ABOVE???

Note: I reallly feel there needs to be a Premiem System on Lotteryposts to help with this kind of Lottery/Math Numbers application.

So, is there any lotterypost.com member that can post similar examples and get me in the right direction of what Math Topic to study to advance this replication??

Thanks for your time!!

Dublin, GA
    United States
    Member #112083
    June 10, 2011
    22 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

0 2 4

0 3 8

1 5 7

1 6 7

1 7 9

2 3 8

3 4 8

5 6 9

For Box Cash 3 Plays:

IF ANY THREE DIFFERENT 3-Digit Number is drawn (in Pick 3), you are Guarnteed to have atleast 2 of 3 of the numbers in one of the above 8-set combinations, giving you an 1 in 9 chance of having the 3rd Digit correct from one of the 8-set  combinations above. (If 698 is drawn hypotecially, you had 569 from the set about hit 2 of the numbers and with the 9 you had a 1 in 9 chance of hitting the 8, but missed)

My problem is: How do you replicate this 8 number set, I don't know enough about Probability and Statistics to do it myself and was wondering:

If I had  369 (or any 3 different 3 Digit combination), how do I use 369 as an starting point and get 7 other 3 Digit Combinations as an compliment to the first number to have the SAME CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ABOVE 8 SET COMBINATIONS IN THE EXAMPLE ABOVE???

Note: I reallly feel there needs to be a Premiem System on Lotteryposts to help with this kind of Lottery/Math Numbers application.

So, is there any lotterypost.com member that can post similar examples and get me in the right direction of what Math Topic to study to advance this replication??

Thanks for your time!!

I just realized this same number combinations do the same thing using the (+1 method):

MY QUESTION IS THIS: How could you replicate this output by saying having one starting number: 239(example) and getting the other 7 replication numbers for this system? (Without manually doing +1 or -1?) I NOTICE LUCKY'S 1UP/1DOWN system doesn't provide for the use/application of this. I wish something like this could get added to the lotterypost set of tools/utilities and applications. (Even If I have to program it myself?) This would be useful for improving Box Pick 3 drawing odds to winning at approx. 1 in 10 comparred tot he standard 1 in 333

FL
      United States
      Member #93841
      July 8, 2010
      576 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I created a small system and uploaded to my gmail documents.

Enter the pick 3 number you would like to change under pick 3 and the system will do all the work and give you the 8 set combination.

Try to save or download the system because anyone can edit it and change the file.

Here's the link.................

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuSMTjqZcwpjdEVjZ016alJUT003MGo0NjBYOG5aOWc&hl=en_US&authkey=CLqb77AD

Let me know if this is what you were looking for

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Dublin, GA
        United States
        Member #112083
        June 10, 2011
        22 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2011, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that is exactly what I need(ed)!! How did you do it, obviously you used Excel Funtions, but was the mathematical input you used?? Either way, thanks a million!!

FL
          United States
          Member #93841
          July 8, 2010
          576 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Wow, that is exactly what I need(ed)!! How did you do it, obviously you used Excel Funtions, but was the mathematical input you used?? Either way, thanks a million!!

I basically found out the difference between each pair and then added the difference to the first number. 

If you need more detail let me know........

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51029 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

0 2 4

0 3 8

1 5 7

1 6 7

1 7 9

2 3 8

3 4 8

5 6 9

For Box Cash 3 Plays:

Thanks for your time!!

0=A, 1=B, 2=C, 3=D, 4=E, 5=F, 6=G, 7=H, 8=I, 9=J

ACE ADI BFH BGH BHJ CDI DEI FGJ

If ABCDEFGHIJ=9876543210

975 961 842 832 820 761 658 430

ABCDEFGHIJ can be any combination between:

0123456789 and 9876543210

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Dublin, GA
              United States
              Member #112083
              June 10, 2011
              22 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I basically found out the difference between each pair and then added the difference to the first number. 

If you need more detail let me know........

I hate to be bothersome, but can you explain the process via Private Message? I understand part of it, but the MOD function in Excel confuses me. Thanks if possible.