Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Great System for Any Pick5, Va Cash5 & Tx 2 Steps...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

add or subtract from: 3-7 from any of the 5 numbers from the previous drawing and you will get: 2-3 numbers that will play on the following drawing...you then use them as key numbers wheel and thats it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

add or subtract from: 3-7 from any of the 5 numbers from the previous drawing and you will get: 2-3 numbers that will play on the following drawing...you then use them as key numbers wheel and thats it...

i think i made a huge breakthrough...maybe the biggest of all my systems...remember what i just said???? well thats forward...But how about backwards [in a Pick5/39 is from: 39-1]...It should give you the other 2 numbers that will play next...it still doesnt come out to 1 ticket but still...

however i think someone knew this already...Why because there is a mercedes benz comercia where some guys in black are whipping their glasses and they say: please drive responsibly...well that comercial best deacribe symbolically this system...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

i think i made a huge breakthrough...maybe the biggest of all my systems...remember what i just said???? well thats forward...But how about backwards [in a Pick5/39 is from: 39-1]...It should give you the other 2 numbers that will play next...it still doesnt come out to 1 ticket but still...

however i think someone knew this already...Why because there is a mercedes benz comercia where some guys in black are whipping their glasses and they say: please drive responsibly...well that comercial best deacribe symbolically this system...

meant to say a guy in a black suit...