Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lets talk about cats...

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2011, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Hi LP Family, i know i have been MIA, for awhile now, but i have been so busy!. I also have tried to post from my mobile phone, but was not able to.

On to the subject....Cats saw the same cat 3 maybe four times a black one at that, this last time it really drew my attention because, this cat actually took his self and layed down in the street in front of my car, it crossed my path yesterday and the day before, this is getting interesting, last week it was dogs, dogs dogs i played the 440 and 44 pr that played for dog, this dog actually came in my yard in back of my car out of nowhere and started barking at me a little bitty dog, i said to myself this dog got some nerve barking at me in my own yard. thought that was amusing, so i played dog.LOL, actually i had had alot of activity going on, but cant post the half of it tonight, its late im tired, but hope to be back soon.....I have got a weird system going on which i will post later to let me know when my no is going to hit, so far so good, anyhow on to the subject of cats .....any one have any good nos for the p3 and 4? or any meaning to seeing this cat or same cat seems like the same one. it has beautiful eyes. By the way im not superstious in meaning the no 13 which is one of my favorite nos has been good to me almost everything that has happened, that was serious or meaningfull, or memorable has happened on the 13th, i dont get any bad feelings about the cat, i think that could be a nice hit or a message.

let me know what you all think, ill be back tomorrow, or i guess today, miss you all !

DG

p.s. this cat layed down in front of the neighbors house where all the activity is at....couple of examples, her address is 3336, everytime somethng i see that happens in that spot, those nos fall, or the ladys name falls or whatever situation is going on at the time falls, but i thinkit has to do with the cat this time.....

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6396 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Thats a lovely story, DG. I have a stray Ive been feeding. Just noticed it has only one eye- probably abandoned by its mother for that. Its a calico  with a green eye and very timid. She comes around at 7pm knowing where to get her dinner!

Cat plays for 541 and 424

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2011, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Thats a lovely story, DG. I have a stray Ive been feeding. Just noticed it has only one eye- probably abandoned by its mother for that. Its a calico  with a green eye and very timid. She comes around at 7pm knowing where to get her dinner!

Cat plays for 541 and 424

Hi luckyshoes cat fell today midday the other side of 424 it came 224 LOL good call!!!

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2011, 2:12 am - IP Logged

this is a no i keep seeing over and over again, 3256 which a friend who doesnt play gave me, then i noticed some documents i had had the same no except the 6 was a 9 then today, i go to the store park in back of a car with out of state plates, guess what the no was? yup you guessed it 5362 just like that,so dont know when but i think i might hang on tothis one. had a dream i was doing drugs(cocaine) with some people dont know who they were. I dont do drugs so i thought this was weird, i also dreamnt that my dad was giving me the no and i said ok Dad i got it, im not going to forget and ill beXXX if i didnt forget as soon as i got up, i thougt i saw him making 2 circles with his hands and i think he was wearing a read shirt again, also dreamed about lottery tickets 799 and had a dream that i found my sons  friends wallet his name is toree, and he is 17 got a bill 2 different ones today with 50 on it.....

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          ATLANTA, GA
          United States
          Member #78958
          August 24, 2009
          5088 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2011, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Hi LP Family, i know i have been MIA, for awhile now, but i have been so busy!. I also have tried to post from my mobile phone, but was not able to.

On to the subject....Cats saw the same cat 3 maybe four times a black one at that, this last time it really drew my attention because, this cat actually took his self and layed down in the street in front of my car, it crossed my path yesterday and the day before, this is getting interesting, last week it was dogs, dogs dogs i played the 440 and 44 pr that played for dog, this dog actually came in my yard in back of my car out of nowhere and started barking at me a little bitty dog, i said to myself this dog got some nerve barking at me in my own yard. thought that was amusing, so i played dog.LOL, actually i had had alot of activity going on, but cant post the half of it tonight, its late im tired, but hope to be back soon.....I have got a weird system going on which i will post later to let me know when my no is going to hit, so far so good, anyhow on to the subject of cats .....any one have any good nos for the p3 and 4? or any meaning to seeing this cat or same cat seems like the same one. it has beautiful eyes. By the way im not superstious in meaning the no 13 which is one of my favorite nos has been good to me almost everything that has happened, that was serious or meaningfull, or memorable has happened on the 13th, i dont get any bad feelings about the cat, i think that could be a nice hit or a message.

let me know what you all think, ill be back tomorrow, or i guess today, miss you all !

DG

p.s. this cat layed down in front of the neighbors house where all the activity is at....couple of examples, her address is 3336, everytime somethng i see that happens in that spot, those nos fall, or the ladys name falls or whatever situation is going on at the time falls, but i thinkit has to do with the cat this time.....

So, Bastet has come to pay you a visit?  That's an awesome omen

You may not be aware of this but cats are known for the feminine aspect of this existence.  She has visited 3 times so she is telling you to be aware of all things feminine:  Protection (maternal instincts), fertility and motherhood.  In other words, someone around you needs females guidance.  But will not ask for it 

You will also need to watch how you address certain answers because Bestat has layed down in front of your car  Remember the saying "Cat got you tongue?" 

An answer that doesn't sound like preaching is in order.  When the incident happens, it will be publicly known.  That's why she has decided to lay in the street.  Remember watch what you say, how you say it and by all means when you say it. Speak it gracefully and with confidence. 

Reading the rest of this note also lets me know that the person you will need to speak to may be a child/teen in your family.  The fact that the Bastet used the neighbor (someone close but not really) is important.                               

Last but most important, Bastet brings good fortune through praise so make sure to dance a little in your praise and worship:   53 50 140 281 298  1215

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

So, Bastet has come to pay you a visit?  That's an awesome omen

You may not be aware of this but cats are known for the feminine aspect of this existence.  She has visited 3 times so she is telling you to be aware of all things feminine:  Protection (maternal instincts), fertility and motherhood.  In other words, someone around you needs females guidance.  But will not ask for it 

You will also need to watch how you address certain answers because Bestat has layed down in front of your car  Remember the saying "Cat got you tongue?" 

An answer that doesn't sound like preaching is in order.  When the incident happens, it will be publicly known.  That's why she has decided to lay in the street.  Remember watch what you say, how you say it and by all means when you say it. Speak it gracefully and with confidence. 

Reading the rest of this note also lets me know that the person you will need to speak to may be a child/teen in your family.  The fact that the Bastet used the neighbor (someone close but not really) is important.                               

Last but most important, Bastet brings good fortune through praise so make sure to dance a little in your praise and worship:   53 50 140 281 298  1215

Hey Buddy wats up how have you been?, so nice of you to stop over and leave that wonderfull reply, i found a way to teach myself when the no will hit, and so far so good, its weird though, but intense...yes it is the teen that you are talking about long story but not a girl lol.....whos bday is 1015 which fell today how ironic coincidence i think not, anyhow i have been playing it ea day for like some weeks now and did not get to the store in time, my heart dropped when it just went down, i knew it was coming also, on my way over to the store i saw a big huge sign that said DAD. hmm watch it its coming, also i dreamnt about my son a few days ago when the 501 fell, i knew it was coming to the p4, i have been stomping marge out!!!, paying close attention to my intuition and dreams is paying off......i used to be a week behind on some nos i learned the hard way.....i am going to pull up the last post and see what is on there i think they may be dropping , dont know if i posted any nos, also the fact that the cat did this could also mean that it will come back around. You know what is funny, someone said to me the other day, doesnt helping people mess with your mojo, i said no you cant touch the children of God, and also told him the more i share the more i hit LOL, talk to you later be back with some more nos, Ga also got some missing pairs and i am waiting on them....heheh!!

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2011, 2:54 am - IP Logged

DG

3306 i played the other side 3066 LOL oh well on to the next one!! i would love to see the 3336come, for some reason i am on the 100, 336,662,226,229 again.......in the 3 and 4 game, i like these  pr 11 66,82,99,00,88,05,50,30

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2011, 2:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks Divine I am glad we were on the same page. with the number My cousin got married today and I posted 800 early morning. then when we talked you mention the same number 800 I am glad I played that number. I  had it in mind anyway. but you even brought it to my attenttion after I posted it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Really likeing the 129,0129,229,0126, 0100,1709,6620,9920,0912,619,8800,1111,999,666,1724,678x698x 50x90x80x.288,442,3336,224,4442,2224,6663

Hey marcz that's whats up!!!

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Really likeing the 129,0129,229,0126, 0100,1709,6620,9920,0912,619,8800,1111,999,666,1724,678x698x 50x90x80x.288,442,3336,224,4442,2224,6663

Hey marcz that's whats up!!!

192 ga midday, caught it box but should have been a combo, why do people call me at game time, right at game time, it is usually when i am writing my tickets, well on to the next one watch for this to fall in the pick 4 this is where your true blessing will come in. that will be throws me off, also when i am at the store, which i will do at home from now on. if you ask me for a no and your looking at me, and i give you what im playing and you dont even play it but want to have conversation with me, dont do it its rude......I play to win and i try not to be rude but this has happened more times than i can count, and the next person who uses my slip to put there no on while im writing will get it yanked straight out of their hand. come on now people...... oh well gratefull for my box hit anyway God, is good always.......

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

DG

played this last night, the kids kept talking about cats and the cat came and stayed in my driveway behind my car it came today, oh well on to the next one maybe 4444 4044 it has come two times in the p3 so maybe it will come to the p4

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

3306 i played the other side 3066 LOL oh well on to the next one!! i would love to see the 3336come, for some reason i am on the 100, 336,662,226,229 again.......in the 3 and 4 game, i like these  pr 11 66,82,99,00,88,05,50,30

304 ga midday dad

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                          clarkston georgia
                          United States
                          Member #555
                          August 8, 2002
                          3348 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                            Member #868
                            November 19, 2002
                            513 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Bird....I do hope that it comes to Georgia.

columbus, GA
                              United States
                              Member #67676
                              December 2, 2008
                              2870 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey BIRD! whats  been going on? i like that 033 that is also the time the memorial was........i keep seeing that 786,7689 as well, thanks to you i always look around the no....LOL

Stay blessed, stay down, talk to you laterBig Smile Lets hit the bank.........