Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NJ Cash 5 patterns

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
New Jersey
United States
Member #71646
March 1, 2009
204 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Ok folks, so I'm back living in Jersey and it's time for me to start tackling the Cash 5.  I'm going to look over past winnings and see if I can see anything with the numbers, but I wanted to ask if anyone has noticed any "pattern" with the Cash 5.  Yes I know numbers are random, but as someone once said, there is a pattern in randomness.

So, if anyone has any tips or any advice to offer for this game I would appreciate it!

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3854 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Ok folks, so I'm back living in Jersey and it's time for me to start tackling the Cash 5.  I'm going to look over past winnings and see if I can see anything with the numbers, but I wanted to ask if anyone has noticed any "pattern" with the Cash 5.  Yes I know numbers are random, but as someone once said, there is a pattern in randomness.

So, if anyone has any tips or any advice to offer for this game I would appreciate it!

welcome back to jersey,the blue bar on the top of the page,click on results, lotto HA-HA good things to help you there.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.