Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You Could make: $37 Million dollars a year from Win for Life if you can do it

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

the second prize of win for life pays: $50,000 for 1 year....If you can win it in every drawing on the 5 states i think that play them you will make: $37 Million dollars EVERY YEAR....

if you win it twice per drawing...i think you can win it like: 200 times per drawing...

If you can do it....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

It will be a monopoly but still...

if you could win every Decades of Dollars drawings and give it to a winner whoever you like and you withold: $25,000 a year from the winner....If you can win it in every drawing on the 2 states i think that play them you will make: $4.8 Million dollars EVERY YEAR but every year that sum will double....

So in 5 years you will make: close to: $80 Million dollars every year...the 6th year you will make: $160 Million dollars every year....

If you can do it....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

the second prize of Decades of Dollars pays: $10,000...If you can win it in every drawing on the 2 states i think that play them you will make: $1.9 Million dollars EVERY YEAR....

If you can do it....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2011, 9:47 am - IP Logged

the second prize of Decades of Dollars pays: $10,000...If you can win it in every drawing on the 2 states i think that play them you will make: $1.9 Million dollars EVERY YEAR....

If you can do it....

You can win the Decades of Dollars second prize like: 400 times per drawing...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2011, 9:54 am - IP Logged

the third prize of Win For Life pays: $600...If you can win it in every drawing on the 5 states i think that play them you will make: $276,000 dollars EVERY YEAR....

If you can do it....

You can win the Win For Life third prize like: 600 times per drawing...

If you can do it....

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

the third prize of Win For Life pays: $600...If you can win it in every drawing on the 5 states i think that play them you will make: $276,000 dollars EVERY YEAR....

If you can do it....

You can win the Win For Life third prize like: 600 times per drawing...

If you can do it....

Yeah, and I can make MILLIONS if I hit the Mega or PD jackpot....

IF I can do it....

I can hit it every drawing....

IF I can do it....

You're something else, I tell ya....

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

You can win the Decades of Dollars second prize like: 400 times per drawing...

Yeah, and I can buy out Carlos Slim, Bill Gates AND Warren Buffett...

IF I can do it...

Pumpi76 is GREAT entertainment - AND he CAN do THAT!