Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the basic filters of a lottery?, how to avoid conflict in the configuration of the filters?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2124 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2011, 10:04 am - IP Logged

What are the basic filters of a lottery?, how to avoid conflict in the configuration of the filters?
Instead of numbers filter sectors!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Instead of numbers filter sectors!

dr san

Filters can only filter combinations (Lottery Numbers-Combinations) that are there.

If a filter that is used first or before Filters OUT a combination or combinations, that combination or combinations CAN"T be filtered out AGAIN  by any or by some other filter(s), numbers-combinations can only be filtered out ONCE (One Time).

That is why Filters NORMALY should not conflict with each other, this is not to say that Bad Programed Filters won't or can't conflict with each other, maybe there can be priorities and or safe-guards or whatever, but in a normal regular way even without any sort of priorities and or safeguards maybe most "regular" filters should not conflict with each other, as I said before, what has already been filtered out can't again be filtered out by another filter(s), just Nothing Would Happen. there even should not be any errors produced or indicated by the software.

As to "Basic Filters", well that is a matter of personal opinion and might also depend on the kind of lottery game that a person is talking about.

For the pick 3 game maybe we can say that basic filters are:

Single Digits, boxed and or by position.

Pairs, Boxed and or by position.

Whole 3 Digits Pick 3 numbers, boxed and or straight.

Those can be said to be "The Very Basic or Most Basic Pick 3 and Pick 4 Filters"

----------------

Other filters that maybe can also be called basic are:

High-Low

Even-Odd

Width

Sum of a "Whole" pick3 or 4 number.

Last Digits Of Sums (LDR).

Root of a Sum.

---------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Lottery numbers have and or are given characteristics.

So lottery numbers have and or are given more than one characteristic.

For example:

7    0    8 HLH, OEE
      9    1    5 HLH, OOO
      8    1    0 HLL, EOE
      5    7    5 HHH, OOO
      3    9    9 LHH, OOO
      2    9    2 LHL, EOE
      8    2    9 HLH, EEO
      -----------------------

A "Mostly High" filter would filter out these combinations in RED:

7    0    8 HLH, OEE
      9    1    5 HLH, OOO
      8    1    0 HLL, EOE
      5    7    5 HHH, OOO
      3    9    9 LHH, OOO
      2    9    2 LHL, EOE
      8    2    9 HLH, EEO

-------------------

A "Mostly Even" filter would filter out the next combinations in BLUE:

7    0    8 HLH, OEE
      9    1    5 HLH, OOO
      8    1    0 HLL, EOE
      5    7    5 HHH, OOO
      3    9    9 LHH, OOO
      2    9    2 LHL, EOE
      8    2    9 HLH, EEO

-----------------------

As you can see there, Some Filtrations Overlap Each Other.

That is Normal and don't produce conflicts between the filters.

So when those two filters are used together on those few combinations, All of those combinations are filtered out.

That is due to the particular filters that were used and to having used so few combinations as "source combos".

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2124 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2011, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Ok,  lanterna, very good job, thank you, so instead of trying to predict numbers
          And better predict areas or patterns and then filter! thanks

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2124 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Arrays of frames and algebraic functions and algebraic curves, algebraic mean if he could use to describe the probability of the sequence of events, watching the events and then extract a mathematical model in the Cartesian plane, in order to filter out the odds of a lottery?

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2011, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Arrays of frames and algebraic functions and algebraic curves, algebraic mean if he could use to describe the probability of the sequence of events, watching the events and then extract a mathematical model in the Cartesian plane, in order to filter out the odds of a lottery?

I don't know about Math, you would have to talk to maybe JKING:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/232784/2095760

And or to RL:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/230350/2025335

Or to some other such people.

--------------

But Predicting and Filtration should better go hand in hand.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2124 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2011, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Hello lanterna, could create a system to filter pick3 reversed,
                That is, the normal condition of the filter set and the inversion of the filter, we would have two conditions, the negation of the negation is affirmation

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hello lanterna, could create a system to filter pick3 reversed,
                  That is, the normal condition of the filter set and the inversion of the filter, we would have two conditions, the negation of the negation is affirmation

What you don't filter out, you are thereby filtering in.

If you want to Filter something IN, you just DON'T Filter It Out.

You filter out what you don't want, the rest that you leave alone Gets Filtered In, without you doing anything else.

There are filter programs that from the beginning you have to select to Filter In or Out a pattern or patterns.

With them, when you filter something in the rest gets filtered out without you having to do anything else or more.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                  United States
                  Member #33372
                  February 20, 2006
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Personally I do not like filters with 8 possible combinations and with HHH down to LLL, there are 8.  The same can be said for the EEE down to OOO; you have 8 possible combinations.

If you were to group the numbers by HHH/EEE down to LLL/OOO, you would have 16 groups.  All the numbers could be sorted into one of these 16 groups.  The problem now becomes "Which one of the 16 groups should I pick?"  Guess right and you win.  You would have the same degree of difficulty in picking three numbers to box.

I prefer filters (or patterns) that can be answered "Yes, that pattern is present among the drawn numbers" or "No, that pattern is not present among the drawn numbers". 

You may then begin tracking the patterns instead of the numbers.

Try it; you may like it.  Mikey did.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Personally I do not like filters with 8 possible combinations and with HHH down to LLL, there are 8.  The same can be said for the EEE down to OOO; you have 8 possible combinations.

If you were to group the numbers by HHH/EEE down to LLL/OOO, you would have 16 groups.  All the numbers could be sorted into one of these 16 groups.  The problem now becomes "Which one of the 16 groups should I pick?"  Guess right and you win.  You would have the same degree of difficulty in picking three numbers to box.

I prefer filters (or patterns) that can be answered "Yes, that pattern is present among the drawn numbers" or "No, that pattern is not present among the drawn numbers". 

Well, you might try to "Trap" one or more patterns-numbers for a future draw, hopefully not too far into the future.

Making a prediction for what to play in the future is making a selection and making a selection can be taken as "Filtering-In" and when you filter something in, you filter out everything else.

But words mean nothing, what is important is whatever works for you best, whatever it might be.

Good Luck!

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

When on the Tn lottery there were no doubles for a while you all there had a better chance, but people instead of using that chance, were telling the Tn lottery that there was something wrong with the game.

Was it a moral thing? How do people know for sure what random might do? Is very possible that no doubles might come even for a long time, after all "random" or what they call random can do all sorts of weird things, so it is not wrong to take advantage of whatever "random" might or not do.

There is no way for a player to know if it is "random" or something else.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

2-9-5, Lucky Sum: 16
                        3-2-0, Lucky Sum: 05
                        9-0-8, Lucky Sum: 17
                        2-7-0, Lucky Sum: 09
                        8-2-2, Lucky Sum: 12
                        3-8-7, Lucky Sum: 18
                        4-2-9, Lucky Sum: 15
                        3-5-6, Lucky Sum: 14
                        2-8-9, Lucky Sum: 19
                        4-3-9, Lucky Sum: 16

Those past Tn draws look very favorable filter-wise, untill a person posts and talks about them, then the bad luck comes, to me it is "UnLucky" to post about possible filter techniques and or to post predictions, things go better when they are not posted about, kind of weird right?

The computer or the Internet or walls seem to have ears and eyes, things look random enough and as they should be, untill I post about them, then all seems to change right away, things go crazy.

I check and re-check my computer with all kinds of programs and it seems to be fine, but as my firewall and another program indicate, THINGS are always trying to come IN and OUT, I like to think that I stop all or at least most of them, no keyloggers are detected nor rootkits, yet the Pc could have some of them, Microsoft for one fills them with things that are always trying to call "Home" and Google also somehow seems gets in and out as if it is a virus and or spyware, those so called cookies or whatever are not like some other cookies, I use Google, it is both a help and a pest.

Even so, my Pc is safer than most others, I control it as well as I can.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2124 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

The search distribution of patterns within a matrix of a lottery, crossing or joining
                          Rows and columns in preference to others will always carry one sector and another will be empty.
                            Then find and filter patterns to be the beginning then set the filters as the first option does not provide numbers, but predict patterns, the numbers are in or out.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                            United States
                            Member #33372
                            February 20, 2006
                            1044 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I agree. 

Now the trick is to predict the patterns.  Once you successfully predict patterns (profitably, I might add) you will have the lotto world beating down your door.

Tracking patterns is one way of "getting above the numbers".  Might there be a way to "get above the patterns"?

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2124 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps controlling the patterns of repetition, that is to know which sectors will repeat
                              Or stand firm in the selection of Fidelity and wait until it gives in them! Example a lottery of 49 / 6 to try to predict four to five numbers to complete the rest of the 6 numbers is random, the study of digit endings, can be a good parameter