Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any modest or decent system out there for the pick 3?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111714
May 31, 2011
104 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to this forum and I've been looking at some of the older system or methods for the pick three in this forum the past few days.  My guess is that all of them are not performing well or maybe there's not much interest in them that's why they are all closed.  So maybe there's no system that can produce a hit a week with minimal cost like in the range of 10-15 numbers?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to this forum and I've been looking at some of the older system or methods for the pick three in this forum the past few days.  My guess is that all of them are not performing well or maybe there's not much interest in them that's why they are all closed.  So maybe there's no system that can produce a hit a week with minimal cost like in the range of 10-15 numbers?

Have you tried Search

Threads automatically close after 30 days without more posts.  Thinking that is a sign of a system not working is a mistake.  Some of the older systems are the best.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

No, but they can go cold and then come back to life, and then go back cold again. That's the way they work. There may be some out there who have some magic powers but they ain't sharing..lol

I do have some hope though. I meant to mention this to LP a few days ago but forgot. A have a friend at work who I've known for about 2 years. He  bets on horses and p-3 and some other things, but I can't understand why he never told me about his daughter's friend, when he knew I play the p-3 with a passion.

About a week ago we were discussing making a living off the p-3, and he replied that he knows someone who's paid off 3 tuitions with a system he has, and makes a living off of it. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I asked him why he never told me, but he just shrugged his shoulders. It's his daughter's friend who does this. I then asked him whether he tried learning the system, and he said it was too complicated for him. My friend isn't the type to do systems, he just plays favorite numbers like birthdays and the such. In fact, the other day he put 6 dollars straight and 6 bucks boxed on 622 last Wednesday, June 8 eve in Florida, and it came out as 922. I told him about a golden rule in the p-3 world concerning the 6 and the 9, and how you're suppose to flip them or use both. It was his birthday on 6-11 and that's why he palyed. He thanked me for the heads up on the 6 and 9 rule.

Anyways, I asked him if he could talk to his daughter when she gets back from a vacation in Italy, and see If she can talk to her friend about the system. He agreed, and she should be back from Italy in a week or less. I'm hoping her friend is a sharing kind of person. If not, I'll have to offer him some money....hee hee..

United States
        Member #111714
        May 31, 2011
        104 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you Todd as that makes more sense why they are all closed.  And Joker17, I do agree that there maybe some that are doing consistently ok but not shared here.  Hopefully your friend can get you that system for all of us to test it out.  It doesn't have to be the Holy Grail where it spits out numbers for a straight everyday but maybe just a decent doable system will go a long way for some of us.

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
          clinton, ohio
          United States
          Member #94566
          July 22, 2010
          1920 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2011, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

No, but they can go cold and then come back to life, and then go back cold again. That's the way they work. There may be some out there who have some magic powers but they ain't sharing..lol

I do have some hope though. I meant to mention this to LP a few days ago but forgot. A have a friend at work who I've known for about 2 years. He  bets on horses and p-3 and some other things, but I can't understand why he never told me about his daughter's friend, when he knew I play the p-3 with a passion.

About a week ago we were discussing making a living off the p-3, and he replied that he knows someone who's paid off 3 tuitions with a system he has, and makes a living off of it. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I asked him why he never told me, but he just shrugged his shoulders. It's his daughter's friend who does this. I then asked him whether he tried learning the system, and he said it was too complicated for him. My friend isn't the type to do systems, he just plays favorite numbers like birthdays and the such. In fact, the other day he put 6 dollars straight and 6 bucks boxed on 622 last Wednesday, June 8 eve in Florida, and it came out as 922. I told him about a golden rule in the p-3 world concerning the 6 and the 9, and how you're suppose to flip them or use both. It was his birthday on 6-11 and that's why he palyed. He thanked me for the heads up on the 6 and 9 rule.

Anyways, I asked him if he could talk to his daughter when she gets back from a vacation in Italy, and see If she can talk to her friend about the system. He agreed, and she should be back from Italy in a week or less. I'm hoping her friend is a sharing kind of person. If not, I'll have to offer him some money....hee hee..

I'm really hoping she tells u..lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

The Fortuna site under pick 3 calculator is very good many sytems combined. 

US Flag

United States
              Member #111714
              May 31, 2011
              104 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

The Fortuna site under pick 3 calculator is very good many sytems combined. 

US Flag

I had been there and tested out.  There could be some hits here and there but I don't think it's profitable.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11120 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

The backtest feature on the fortuna site is hitting at a high percentage.  Also Diamondpalace has a new download on this forum called core fusion particles .  His systems are very good and free to download.  In addition, Lottolaughs has many great systems to try just do a search.Give it a try!