Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 + Pick 4 System: Core Fusion Particles

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 5 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Core Fusion Particles by DiamondPalace
{ DOWNLOAD

Hey guys! Here's a new system for Pick 3 and Pick 4. Core Fusion Particles. Combining previous two draws (Yesterday, and the day before) to come up with new numbers "Particles". Test it with your states to see how effective this is. Pick 3 section provide 12 combos. Pick 4 section provide 15 combos. Good luck!

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
    georgia
    United States
    Member #69146
    January 5, 2009
    189 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

{ DOWNLOAD

Hey guys! Here's a new system for Pick 3 and Pick 4. Core Fusion Particles. Combining previous two draws (Yesterday, and the day before) to come up with new numbers "Particles". Test it with your states to see how effective this is. Pick 3 section provide 12 combos. Pick 4 section provide 15 combos. Good luck!

just downloaded. in ga. putting in last nites eve 676 and mid 685, would have produced a straight

hit at midday, 284 str.

Don't disregard a Hunch

Hunches are another form of knowledge

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11117 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a million DP you are very good at picking the winners.  Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

US Flag

United States
        Member #92933
        June 17, 2010
        651 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I don't have excel on here and it won't let me change it.. Can you make a grid for PA midday?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2011, 1:39 am - IP Logged

{ DOWNLOAD

Only four unique digits instead of the often five or six from the previous two Pick-3 draws in the example, so where do the 0, 1 and 2 come from? 

Core Fusion, what's next Unified Filter Theory?    Wink

BobP

Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2011, 4:07 am - IP Logged

big3picker - You are correct. 284 str and 842 box. Let us know if it produce any hits next week.

lakerben - You're welcome!

malie10 - Download the OpenOffice, the program has Excel like application (it's free) and try running this on your computer. It should work since this sheet contains no macros. 

BobP - #0,1,2 are created from the input numbers. The core is hidden like atoms, but if you can unhide the cells to see the work. Not sure what my next will be, just waiting for the universe to shine some thoughts on this mind.

titto1's avatar - avatar420980 1.gif
              Warren Arkansas
              United States
              Member #81675
              October 26, 2009
              199 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2011, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

When the program says  yesterday and the day before     should it be  the last 2 draws 

please explain more

One Day I Will Win Big

Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

titto1 - "Yesterday" and "Day Before" are just basic setup. You can change it to however you like. Some might do mid to eve, or vice versa.

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                  TyKi
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #80456
                  September 27, 2009
                  92 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

big3picker - You are correct. 284 str and 842 box. Let us know if it produce any hits next week.

lakerben - You're welcome!

malie10 - Download the OpenOffice, the program has Excel like application (it's free) and try running this on your computer. It should work since this sheet contains no macros. 

BobP - #0,1,2 are created from the input numbers. The core is hidden like atoms, but if you can unhide the cells to see the work. Not sure what my next will be, just waiting for the universe to shine some thoughts on this mind.

DiamondPalace....I am having the same problem as "malie10".....I do have have OpenOffice installed on my computer, yet it will not allow me to make any changes to the numbers....

The program looks promising and anxious to give it a try.

Do you have any suggestions on correcting my problem..????

Thanks,

tip

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                    TyKi
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #80456
                    September 27, 2009
                    92 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

DiamondPalace....I am having the same problem as "malie10".....I do have have OpenOffice installed on my computer, yet it will not allow me to make any changes to the numbers....

The program looks promising and anxious to give it a try.

Do you have any suggestions on correcting my problem..????

Thanks,

tip

DiamondPalace.....disregard my last response...I have it working and look forward to having success with this program

tip

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

tiparket119 - Glad you got it working. Backtest this first is recommended before playing live. Please report back soon with results if you've done backtesting, and keeping track of future drawings.

Cleveland, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #112453
                        June 19, 2011
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm new... so I dont know how you officially backtest, but here's what I did...

--I input the day and eve draws for a week ago and checked for the following week... 1 straight and one box.

--Then I went back another week- no hits but the winning numbers were wonky- 775 and 080 or something like that. Lots of duplicates which seems to have messed with the combinations and odds of winning.

--I went back a third week and tested it and again 2 winners... 1 straight and 1 box.

Hope this info helps! I think I may try it this week. Since I'm new and totally confused... at least I can understand this and experiment with it~!

Oh, and I'm in Ohio!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3102 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2011, 2:04 am - IP Logged

I'm new... so I dont know how you officially backtest, but here's what I did...

--I input the day and eve draws for a week ago and checked for the following week... 1 straight and one box.

--Then I went back another week- no hits but the winning numbers were wonky- 775 and 080 or something like that. Lots of duplicates which seems to have messed with the combinations and odds of winning.

--I went back a third week and tested it and again 2 winners... 1 straight and 1 box.

Hope this info helps! I think I may try it this week. Since I'm new and totally confused... at least I can understand this and experiment with it~!

Oh, and I'm in Ohio!

Try testing several ways, default day to night then night to day, night to night, day to day, skip a day.  Sometimes a method works for a while, then another moves up to take the lead.  Several in test mode one in play. 

BobP

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #21258
                            September 5, 2005
                            267 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2011, 2:32 am - IP Logged

{ DOWNLOAD

Thanks Diamond!!

I'm so glad you posted this!! I have been using this method (pen and paper) for the last week with great results but it was a lot of work!!!

You're a sweety!!!

Thanks again!!!

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

Dallas, TX
                              United States
                              Member #60284
                              April 12, 2008
                              3856 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2011, 3:19 am - IP Logged

mng822 - Thanks for the info. You got some backtesting speed. There's no right way to backtest. As Bobp mentioned, there are many different ways to backtest. Best to spend some time before spend some money. Take time and test all variables; mid to eve, eve to mid, mid to mid, eve to eve. Then hold it for few days vs a week vs 24hrs. From each of the tests you'll get different hits. Which ever produce more hits say; eve to eve, hold the combos it for 72hrs, will most likely repeat for next week. And the ones don't offer any hits can be use as eliminator, numbers you don't play both str and box. So, use it to your advantage.

FrankieH - You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy it and let us know how it works out for your states, and how you've backtested. I used to do Pen and Paper too before knowing anything about Excel. Was esponsible for 1/18th of destroyed forest, heh. Then I took time to learn the basics of Excel to save trees, heh.