Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Awesome System for Pick4 & Ga-5: The 23-78 system...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by swajeedarnee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2011, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

i call it the: 23-78 system...

if you had 23-78 the to the side of 78 there will be: 6-78-9-0....and to the side of 23 you will have:

1-23-4-5

so 1 will be 1 then 4 will be 1 and 5 will be 2....On the 78 then 6 will be 1 and 9 will be 1 and 0 [or 10] will be 2 so is a 1 or 2 system a yes or no system...

i didnt come up with this system someone else did...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

i call it the: 23-78 system...

if you had 23-78 the to the side of 78 there will be: 6-78-9-0....and to the side of 23 you will have:

1-23-4-5

so 1 will be 1 then 4 will be 1 and 5 will be 2....On the 78 then 6 will be 1 and 9 will be 1 and 0 [or 10] will be 2 so is a 1 or 2 system a yes or no system...

i didnt come up with this system someone else did...

i found an old lottery ticket taped in the front door of the house with that number...dont know who placed it there...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

cleveland
      United States
      Member #77732
      July 30, 2009
      115 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Back test it and let us all know how it worked out for you!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

i totally forgot this...i need to constantly remind me this before posting systems..

ALL, I MEAN ALLLLL of the systems i posted: ANNNY SUPERCOMPUTER COULD had easily come up with them: With AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNY OF THEM...Anyyyyyyyyyy one of theeeeeeemmmm...

sometimes i am an idiot/dummer...yeah i know...

anyone one of them and beyonddd...

cleveland
          United States
          Member #77732
          July 30, 2009
          115 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

One word....What?

swajeedarnee's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            newark nj
            United States
            Member #112936
            June 28, 2011
            9 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

can you explain this abit better.....example eve number 7573 how would i convert this in to the system u showed...

.....Dreaming of a number....Bed