Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gail howard wheeling systems

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pinellas park, fla
United States
Member #67048
November 14, 2008
66 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2011, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Anyone hit a fantasy five jackpot using one of her wheel systems. I was thinking about buying her book from the lottery  book store on this site but was wondering if it would be a waste of money. Also any good books you use for hitting cash3 and play 4 consistently in fla, if so where can they be purchased. I can't get a win in fla on either play 3 or 4 using any system so I thought I might try this fantasy game. as I have given up on the other games, waste of time and money. Wish I knew a good pair system, would be happy to win $25 Conehead

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Book is ancient, most of the winners she has claimed to have help win were won back in the 80's, when the matrix was a lot smaller.

Oh - and do yourself a favor - go use the 'SEARCH' link inside the 'Resources' tab on the top-right, her stuff has been discussed aud nauseum.

Also, if you employ one of her 'wheels' - so are a lot of other people, so if you would, by chance, win, it will be you and dozens, if not hundreds of others along with you.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Anyone hit a fantasy five jackpot using one of her wheel systems. I was thinking about buying her book from the lottery  book store on this site but was wondering if it would be a waste of money. Also any good books you use for hitting cash3 and play 4 consistently in fla, if so where can they be purchased. I can't get a win in fla on either play 3 or 4 using any system so I thought I might try this fantasy game. as I have given up on the other games, waste of time and money. Wish I knew a good pair system, would be happy to win $25 Conehead

Go to Gail's site and read the testimonials section.

James Lawrence testified that he won twice in the FL Fantasy 5 in 12/2003.
      Aundray King and Herman Johnson Jr. testified that they won a jackpot in the FL Fantasy 5. Not sure what year.
      John Pickins testified that he won a jackpot in the CA Fantasy 5 01/2008.
      Cynthia C. of Ohio, testified that she won $250,000 on the Mega Million. 11/2008.
      David Williams testified that he won a jackpot in the Maryland Bonus Match 5. 01/2010.
      Patricia Hansen testified that she won the jackpot in the FL Fantasy 5 in 10/2009.
      Alvin Ibn Gazi testified that he won the jackpot in the NY Take 5 in 04/2011.

These are just a few. Go to the site, read the testimonials and see what they did to win their jackpots.
      Search the Lottery Post Systems thread and you will find quite a bit of information about the Smart Luck System and the Lottery Mastery Guide.
      I wish you all the lottery luck to be had.