Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let Me Enlighten The World: Cracking Pick2, Pick3, Pick4, Ga5: Common Factor...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

This is what you must do i think it might be the only option...you pair 1 combination lets called it A with another combination and you then pair that combination A with all the possible combinations of that game...Combination A as preceeding the following combination as been what the draw that preceeded the current draw draw...

You then look at each pair what number they all those pairs have in common, maybe a common denominator, common divisor, common pi, ect, ect...

you then do the same with the following combination to combination A...in this case combination B...and you repeat all the process until you have reach all the possible combination that that game has...

this way no matter WHAT PLAYS YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN STRAIGHT....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2011, 12:36 am - IP Logged

This is what you must do i think it might be the only option...you pair 1 combination lets called it A with another combination and you then pair that combination A with all the possible combinations of that game...Combination A as preceeding the following combination as been what the draw that preceeded the current draw draw...

You then look at each pair what number they all those pairs have in common, maybe a common denominator, common divisor, common pi, ect, ect...

you then do the same with the following combination to combination A...in this case combination B...and you repeat all the process until you have reach all the possible combination that that game has...

but you might not need to use all 1,000 combinations of Pick3, just the box wheel size 10 which i think is: 210 combinations or 120 i dont remember...and then you order it straight...not even that just box wheel size 7 for the 3 numbers that play dont repeat it unto the following drawing 50% of the time which is 35 tickets...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

"You then look at each pair what number they all those pairs have in common, maybe a common denominator, common divisor, common pi, ect, ect..."

I saw a system many many years ago that used "a digit substitution" method. The idea was to look for two digits (1-2 as an example) that repeated within 5 drawings and use the third digits. If 124 and 128 were drawn within 5 drawings, the next time either 4 or 8 was drawn, you substitute it with the other digit. If 734 is drawn, play 738 until the digit 8 is drawn and if the 4 repeats before 8 is drawn, play the 8 will all the two digit combos that were drawn with the 4. 

Your mileage may vary.