Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1 jackpot game down 3 to go.

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2011, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Since the beginning of year I have been using the same system to predict (using the prediction board) for the following 4 different levels of jackpot games.

Washington Match 4 (4/24)
New Mexico Road Runner Cash (5/37)
West Virginia Cash 25 (6/25)
Powerball (5/59 + 1/39)

I hit Washington Match 4 last night for $10000.00, so its off my bucket list, but it was the easiest of the 4.  Hoping to take down West Virginia Cash 25 next by end of September.  I knew June was going to be hot because when I backtested my system the 6th month was where all the hits were.  I've said it before and I will say it again you have to predict way out into the future for the jackpot games not for the next draw.

Jimmy

FL
    United States
    Member #93841
    July 8, 2010
    576 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Congratz!!!! 

How much did it cost?

Or

How much did you really profit?

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

karinda's avatar - WINGS
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #108445
      March 25, 2011
      2855 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Since the beginning of year I have been using the same system to predict (using the prediction board) for the following 4 different levels of jackpot games.

Powerball (5/59 + 1/39)

I hit Washington Match 4 last night for $10000.00, so its off my bucket list, but it was the easiest of the 4.  Hoping to take down West Virginia Cash 25 next by end of September.  I knew June was going to be hot because when I backtested my system the 6th month was where all the hits were.  I've said it before and I will say it again you have to predict way out into the future for the jackpot games not for the next draw.

Jimmy

Congratulations! :)

That's terrific and very encouraging.

Best regards,

Karinda

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2011, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Congratz!!!! 

How much did it cost?

Or

How much did you really profit?

Since the beginning of year I have been using the same system to predict (using the prediction board) for the following 4 different levels of jackpot games.

Didn't you read his post?  Those statistics are posted on the prediction board.  For Washington states, so far this years he has won back 185% of the imaginary money he spent.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Yep RJOH is correct you can follow my progress thru the prediction board.  My powerball predictions are the only ones I am backing with real cash.  My powerball predictions have stunk so far this year but I have faith.  I tracked daily jackpot games taking upto 6 months before they started hitting with big hts coming in the 6th month, so with Powerball only played twice a week it could be upto 18 months or June of 2012 before I start seeing any hits.  So that is my drop dead date June 30, 2012 to hit all 4 jackpots.

Jimmy

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49767 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2011, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Powerball (5/59 + 1/39)

Jimmy

Did the System Work or was it an Accident: Continue to predict Washington Match 4 to see if you can Match 4 Again instead of removing the Game from your Bucket List.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

FL
              United States
              Member #93841
              July 8, 2010
              576 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2011, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Since the beginning of year I have been using the same system to predict (using the prediction board) for the following 4 different levels of jackpot games.

Didn't you read his post?  Those statistics are posted on the prediction board.  For Washington states, so far this years he has won back 185% of the imaginary money he spent.

I'm sorry....I don't use the prediction board much so I didn't know I can see the actual stats. 

Thank you for your reply

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7312 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry....I don't use the prediction board much so I didn't know I can see the actual stats. 

Thank you for your reply

Just click on the posters ID and then on "view prediction statistics".

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19828 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2011, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Did the System Work or was it an Accident: Continue to predict Washington Match 4 to see if you can Match 4 Again instead of removing the Game from your Bucket List.

If you suspect matching all four numbers was an accident this time, would you not suspect the same if another accident happened?

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49767 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2011, 9:55 am - IP Logged

If you suspect matching all four numbers was an accident this time, would you not suspect the same if another accident happened?

Accident-Prone: Having or susceptible to having a greater than average number of accidents or mishaps.

In this case: Accident-Prone may be a Good Thing!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Well it can always be an accident or what's that other 4-letter word that seems to rile up system players, its on the tip of the tongue, oh yeah it just could of been LUCK!

I will continue to post predictions for all 4 draws until June 30, 2012 that is when my predicted combinations for Powerball will expire.  So with that said I expect to hit 2 more Washington Match 4 jackpots in that timeframe.  I will be playing new combinations for Washington Match 4 starting on July 1, 2011 that I will play til the end of year.  But according to all my back tests they most likely won't start hitting for big money until December. 

I don't care if people want to call my results an accident or luck its just a word.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record I did have 3 3+0 winners in the last Powerball drawing for $84.00.

Jimmy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2011, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I noticed all five lines has 12 19 in them, even the QP line.  Did that happen with out you marking your play slip in a special way for it to happen?

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5603 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I noticed all five lines has 12 19 in them, even the QP line.  Did that happen with out you marking your play slip in a special way for it to happen?

Not only that but line A has 31 and 42, and the QP line has 31 and 42.

It looks like the the only QP on that line would be the third number and the PB number. Can't do that in Tx except for the PB number, but maybe you can in other states.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Not only that but line A has 31 and 42, and the QP line has 31 and 42.

It looks like the the only QP on that line would be the third number and the PB number. Can't do that in Tx except for the PB number, but maybe you can in other states.

For that play I only QP'd the powerball number, I picked all the WBs.  There would be two QP symbols on a line when you QP the white balls and QP the powerball in the Idaho powerball printout.  I never QP the white balls but 1 out of 5 or 20% of my picks I will QP the powerball.

Jimmy