Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chance Nets You A Lottery Jackpot When You Play At A Randomly Chosen Store?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11975 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2011, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

BUY ONE QUICK PICK TICKET

Sometimes we have to leave it all to luck, and choose QUICK PICK NUMBERS instead of choosing our own numbers.BUY ONE QUICK PICK TICKET AT SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE TO HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING A LOTTERY JACKPOT.GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

United States
    Member #111186
    May 20, 2011
    344 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Definately!

And good luck to you too!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
      Texas
      United States
      Member #92330
      June 5, 2010
      887 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I'll occasionally get tickets from multiple stores. I don't go out of my way but if I haven't stopped by my main store yet and I find myself at another one (be it for gas or a drink) I'll go ahead and throw in that $1 in case I don't end up getting to my regular one before that games drawing.

Baton Rouge, LA
        United States
        Member #4602
        May 7, 2004
        699 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2011, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I'll occasionally get tickets from multiple stores. I don't go out of my way but if I haven't stopped by my main store yet and I find myself at another one (be it for gas or a drink) I'll go ahead and throw in that $1 in case I don't end up getting to my regular one before that games drawing.

I get most of my tickets from 2 local convenience stores.  Almost all of the tickets for my work lottery pool come from a Circle K around the corner from work.  I also occasionally buy from a couple of supermarkets.

I don't go out of my way, I just buy where it's convenient at that time.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"