Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweet404Peaches Dream #'s- All States

Topic closed. 786 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BEMnVA.

Page 16 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
kpayne's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
marietta, georgia
United States
Member #89658
April 12, 2010
625 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sweet,

I am still on that 817- where is it!!!LOL

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #91636
    May 21, 2010
    2449 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sweet,

I am still on that 817- where is it!!!LOL

Lord Have Mercy- Every1 and they momma is playing it in GA- 1 day last week I was playing it online and it was SOLD OUT- couldnt even get it for a quarter.  Imagine how they playing it here.  She has played all around it.  But I have'nt  gotten off it yet-  Its my mothers bday and i refuse to let it fall and not tear it up.  When it shows up on your SS Board let me know!

Cool

Ga
      United States
      Member #1207
      February 28, 2003
      4804 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Sugar and Spice

Numbers for the Day- Choose your set, or play them both….

and win win win!

July 10, 2011

(1) 132  691  690  699  669

(2)   130    320

Sorry for late post! I thought I posted it last night

GA 169

Go On Wit Yo Bad Self! Cheers

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Speaking of Spooky Soozy, i thought she was very kind and sharing as well, i keep seeing that 482 and 4286, im sure she is watching us all  here on LP, she was nice to everyone.......She is gone from here physically but she lives on.....Not only in spirit but in our hearts as well!

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #91636
          May 21, 2010
          2449 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of Spooky Soozy, i thought she was very kind and sharing as well, i keep seeing that 482 and 4286, im sure she is watching us all  here on LP, she was nice to everyone.......She is gone from here physically but she lives on.....Not only in spirit but in our hearts as well!

Sun SmileyI agree- thanks for adding!  You know she always wanted us all to get together and do lunch. I think we should still make that happen in her honor.

Cool

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #91636
            May 21, 2010
            2449 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

GA 169

Go On Wit Yo Bad Self! Cheers

Thanks Ejoy!!  I see you posted it earlier too!!Banana

Cool

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:08 pm - IP Logged
              Georgia Midday1-6-9

And I'm sure this is just the first of many today!

Dads no fell, the room where he taught on post.....619, I love the 718 i play that one when i see flowers alot it is also part of my dads dob 708, my daughter kept talking about her face yesterday it plays for 619, I know you guys know that there are many messengers and to me they happen in the most weirdest way......Need to listen more, i tried to play it today, but all my p3 did not make it in time, funny thing is a minute before the game went off i had bought something else and in my hand was a bill with no 16on it. got my p4 in as 1266 urg.......Keep doing wat your doing Sweet404Peaches i am still loving that 404 remember the first time we met online? I love my LP family here, lets just stay down and keep posting, the more we bless the more we become blessed! I also think those are so many noteworthy players here on Mystical in LP Bird, you, Tojo76,DTR,AFG,WILLWORK,Ejoy Just to name a few!There are so many here that are instrumental, Hey See Ya!Kpayne, how have you been?. If we all work together maybe one day we will be Rich, we have a gift that keeps on giving! no one can take away, Well this is only one and we know who he is. Spirit does not lie.

Lets get this money yall!!

marietta, georgia
                United States
                Member #89658
                April 12, 2010
                625 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Dads no fell, the room where he taught on post.....619, I love the 718 i play that one when i see flowers alot it is also part of my dads dob 708, my daughter kept talking about her face yesterday it plays for 619, I know you guys know that there are many messengers and to me they happen in the most weirdest way......Need to listen more, i tried to play it today, but all my p3 did not make it in time, funny thing is a minute before the game went off i had bought something else and in my hand was a bill with no 16on it. got my p4 in as 1266 urg.......Keep doing wat your doing Sweet404Peaches i am still loving that 404 remember the first time we met online? I love my LP family here, lets just stay down and keep posting, the more we bless the more we become blessed! I also think those are so many noteworthy players here on Mystical in LP Bird, you, Tojo76,DTR,AFG,WILLWORK,Ejoy Just to name a few!There are so many here that are instrumental, Hey See Ya!Kpayne, how have you been?. If we all work together maybe one day we will be Rich, we have a gift that keeps on giving! no one can take away, Well this is only one and we know who he is. Spirit does not lie.

Hi Divine, I love to read your post.  I have been okay, going thru a few things, but God is Good so I know I am going to be alright.  I love the 817 my grandfathers birthday and one of my brothers passed away on August 7, 1970.  My brothers birthday is 823 that is why I play that one everyday.

I need some help with a dream my sister called me about this morning,.  She and my niece was running, just running up stairs, then my niece jumped over the rail.  My sister is not a runner, she has a heart condition so she was worried about her heart.  My sisters birthday is March 3, my nieces is June 18.   So if someone could give me some numbers for running and stairs I would greatly appreciate it.

I keep seeing 815 in my head, will not go away. 

I play 1112 and 1113 in cash4, that 1113 has only dropped one time in GA history.

Take care you guys!

marietta, georgia
                  United States
                  Member #89658
                  April 12, 2010
                  625 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ejoy!!  I see you posted it earlier too!!Banana

Congratulations Ejoy, you are on fire, Keep up the good work.

Peace!

marietta, georgia
                    United States
                    Member #89658
                    April 12, 2010
                    625 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Lord Have Mercy- Every1 and they momma is playing it in GA- 1 day last week I was playing it online and it was SOLD OUT- couldnt even get it for a quarter.  Imagine how they playing it here.  She has played all around it.  But I have'nt  gotten off it yet-  Its my mothers bday and i refuse to let it fall and not tear it up.  When it shows up on your SS Board let me know!

Hi Sweet, 178 is sitting right under the 691 on the SS Master Board!

Its time girlfriend, its time!

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #91636
                      May 21, 2010
                      2449 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Its not all about me, or you, or anyone of us for that matter.  We are all equally as gifted and blessed. Some are more seasoned than others. But we learn from one another and LP wouldnt be so Great if people didnt share.  But some people think its all about them and when someone gets thier little feelings hurt all hell breaks loose.  I have a question- Why do some people feel they own a number just because they posted it. When they are all gifts from the Creator meant to enrich ALL OF our lives.  They should flow freely and not be held selfishly, as if they are our own- (just a random thought.)

I love everyone here, and I just wish we could all get along.  But if your catty in real life-I guess youll be catty online too. lol

Cool

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #91636
                        May 21, 2010
                        2449 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sweet, 178 is sitting right under the 691 on the SS Master Board!

Its time girlfriend, its time!

Cheers

Cool

marietta, georgia
                          United States
                          Member #89658
                          April 12, 2010
                          625 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2011, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Its not all about me, or you, or anyone of us for that matter.  We are all equally as gifted and blessed. Some are more seasoned than others. But we learn from one another and LP wouldnt be so Great if people didnt share.  But some people think its all about them and when someone gets thier little feelings hurt all hell breaks loose.  I have a question- Why do some people feel they own a number just because they posted it. When they are all gifts from the Creator meant to enrich ALL OF our lives.  They should flow freely and not be held selfishly, as if they are our own- (just a random thought.)

I love everyone here, and I just wish we could all get along.  But if your catty in real life-I guess youll be catty online too. lol

I Agree!  You said it!! Thanks for being you, you have always been the same kind person full of wisdom when I started LP.

fort stewart, ga
                            United States
                            Member #112031
                            June 8, 2011
                            45 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

IM NEW TO THIS BUT I KEEP SEEING 1994 SO KEEP THAT IN FOR MID AND EVE..GOD BLEES YOU ALL

Lucky D

biggmama's avatar - flower2
                              numa ga.
                              United States
                              Member #98702
                              October 12, 2010
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

HI kpayne you are so right , everything will be alright ,and God never change. 744 722 445 554  700 maybe 1121 1101 i have played for a long time. you take care  and stay golden.

Page 16 of 53