Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Similar to Gail Howard's Smart Luck Advantage??

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #112551
June 21, 2011
19 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I was wondering if in this day and age some other website has the same features of Gail Howard's Smart Luck software available to use online?  Its a pricey software and I'm not sure if the same can also be acheived somewhere online? (maybe even as a subscriber)

I've found a couple of sites that feature filtering etc so wondering what would be different if I bought the software.  Shame they don't offer a trial version of GH Smart Luck Advantage.

Thanks a lot and tons of luck!

:)

cobalt179's avatar - animal shark.jpg
    Johnston, Iowa
    United States
    Member #80901
    October 6, 2009
    19 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I was wondering if in this day and age some other website has the same features of Gail Howard's Smart Luck software available to use online?  Its a pricey software and I'm not sure if the same can also be acheived somewhere online? (maybe even as a subscriber)

I've found a couple of sites that feature filtering etc so wondering what would be different if I bought the software.  Shame they don't offer a trial version of GH Smart Luck Advantage.

Luckiest,

I have her advantage program and 3 of her books. 

You might want to look at "<snip>", it is on the web.  They have some nice stats. and wheels that you might like.  As a member you can learn how to play balanced tickets.  You can use the free side or you can become a member.  To learn about playing balance tickets, you have to be a member.  The "<snip> site", has a lot of good information.   

There is a program called "lotwin", the lotwin program has alot of filter options.  With the "lotwin" program, you can play many different ways.  I use the "lotwin" program for filtering ideas.  You can track the games in many different ways.  Also, the filters are easy to work with.

If you search the web, you will find many different programs, some are free and some not.  I have some that are free and some that cost money.  Just remember, that no matter what, each program has information that you can use in some way, to help you reach the goal.

Here is an idea, search for programs that are in line with your thought process and build from there.  Always be looking for new programs and new ideas.

I am currently working with a new program, if it works well, I will post the name of it.  The manual for the program is 101 pages long, so it might take me some time, before I post my thoughts.   

Good Luck to you, and all the other Lottery Post members.

W   

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"It's All A Dream!"

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hi All,

Keep in mind a few things:

1) Most of her books were written about the same time the ten commandments were.

2) Most of her 'winners' won back in the '80's, when the matrix was a lot smaller.

3) If her way was that good, the jackpot would be hit EVERY draw. But it's not.

United States
        Member #112551
        June 21, 2011
        19 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Keep in mind a few things:

1) Most of her books were written about the same time the ten commandments were.

2) Most of her 'winners' won back in the '80's, when the matrix was a lot smaller.

3) If her way was that good, the jackpot would be hit EVERY draw. But it's not.

Thanks Guesser,

Would you mind PMing me the "<snip>" site's link??  It doesn't show up on here.

Thank you so much!

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Guesser,

Thank you so much!

What link?

I never mentioned a link (?)

United States
            Member #112551
            June 21, 2011
            19 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Luckiest,

I have her advantage program and 3 of her books. 

You might want to look at "<snip>", it is on the web.  They have some nice stats. and wheels that you might like.  As a member you can learn how to play balanced tickets.  You can use the free side or you can become a member.  To learn about playing balance tickets, you have to be a member.  The "<snip> site", has a lot of good information.   

There is a program called "lotwin", the lotwin program has alot of filter options.  With the "lotwin" program, you can play many different ways.  I use the "lotwin" program for filtering ideas.  You can track the games in many different ways.  Also, the filters are easy to work with.

If you search the web, you will find many different programs, some are free and some not.  I have some that are free and some that cost money.  Just remember, that no matter what, each program has information that you can use in some way, to help you reach the goal.

Here is an idea, search for programs that are in line with your thought process and build from there.  Always be looking for new programs and new ideas.

I am currently working with a new program, if it works well, I will post the name of it.  The manual for the program is 101 pages long, so it might take me some time, before I post my thoughts.   

Good Luck to you, and all the other Lottery Post members.

W   

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Thanks Cobalt, I was actually talking to you...

Thank you so much!

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Broken Arrow Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #85721
              January 21, 2010
              159 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking into Expert Lotto but it can't be used very well until it is registered for $79.99.  I suppose I'll send them the money sometime.  It has a lot of depth.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2011, 2:12 am - IP Logged

I'm looking into Expert Lotto but it can't be used very well until it is registered for $79.99.  I suppose I'll send them the money sometime.  It has a lot of depth.

waste your money.