Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Computer lottery program

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by cobalt179.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kansas City
United States
Member #44059
July 29, 2006
18 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2011, 5:30 am - IP Logged

Can anyone suggest a lottery software for powerball and or Mega Millions that would be worth having?

Thanks in Advance

Kansas City
    United States
    Member #44059
    July 29, 2006
    18 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Can't someone suggest something?

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
      Constitutional Money Is Real Money
      Brick City
      United States
      Member #1216
      March 3, 2003
      1762 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2011, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

If you are looking for a software program that will PREDICT what numbers you should play for the next powerball or megamillion draw, stop looking. Such software does not exist.

If you are into statistics, the software produced by Gail Howard is your best bet. Will it PREDICT the next draw? NO!

Will it help you track trends and take advantage of them? YES!

Good luck 2 U.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
      Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
      Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
      himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3966 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Buy quickpicks or change games,  Even a good system would have trouble with the odds of

these games.  I am not saying something can't be done but to get down to a playable amount

that fits the average persons budget is asking a little much.   Playing for a 5of5 does not have

a large enough prize to justify playing the odds in my opinion.  Use LP QP geneartor as it gives

better balanced sets then you will get from the lottery terminal RNG but remember every set has

the exact same odds of hitting. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

cobalt179's avatar - animal shark.jpg
          Johnston, Iowa
          United States
          Member #80901
          October 6, 2009
          19 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2011, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone suggest a lottery software for powerball and or Mega Millions that would be worth having?

Thanks in Advance

Demetrios,

Here is something that might help you!  There are many software programs on the market.  When companies produce software, they try to sell programs that cover every angle.  The problem with this is very simple, what might work for one person, might not work for another person.  Every lottery program has its own intelligence level, meaning that some programs are very complicated and others are not.  You are the only one that will know for sure as to what level you are comfortable with.  In the past, I viewed programs that were well above my comfort level.  If you really want those programs, here is my suggestion.  Let's say that you are looking at program X.  Find out all that you can about it and then go back and find out more.  If you decide that the program fits you and only you, then you have to decide, do I buy or not buy.  Sometimes, these companies offer free trial periods.  If so, then maybe download and try it.  As they say, "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained".   If they do not offer the trial period, then you have to decide the same again, do I buy or do I not buy.  If you decide to buy, and the program does not mirror your thoughts, "rest easy", you paid to learn how to play the game.  Always remember, wether free or paid for, you learned something.  What you learn is up to you!

Here is how I learned to play the game.  I did my research, I either downloaded the free version, trial version, or paid for the software.  In all instances, I learned something.  Sometimes the cost of a poor program is a great teacher.  Each time I buy a program, I know that it might not do what I want it to do.  That is a risk that I am willing to take!  Why?  You cannot win without playing!  When you pay money to play the game, you want all the information that is available.   I never fail, I only learn from past experiences.  If you buy a program that does not work the way you want it to, go out and find another one.  Do not throw the programs away, for at a future point in time, you will be able to use the good points of each system to help you win.  That is how I have done it, and I will continue to do it this way.  Does it cost money?  Yes.  After a time, you will have your own program, by using all the good from each program.  The program that you will have created, will be, etched in your mind.  As they say, "knowledge is power".

W

P.S.:  LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD INFORMATION THAT IS AVAILABLE IN THE LOTTERY POST!  HAPPY HUNTING!!

"It's All A Dream!"

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello, the lottery is random, the programs use mathematical logic, so it is random
              Numca will have 100% guarantee, but example, a lottery 5 / 39 can straighten pairs and trios
              Repeating. the rest to complete the bet will be five random numbers, ie mathematically if you can go to a certain set point then sends the randomness,
            Then you can share forecast by 60% math and 40% random, if vendors solft
            Gain not sell the lottery are unique events in time, this is not easy to forecast total! The patterns of pairs and trios of a lottery 5 / 39 or 49 / 6, appears to be
            A path, but the random factor will be present.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2011, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Uh, no.

Think about it: if there was a system worth having, everyone would have it, the jackpot would be hit EVERY time, and the lotteries would cease to exist.

napi
                New Caledonia
                Member #61373
                May 20, 2008
                36 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2011, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Hi     Expert Lotto is shaping up to be one of the best. It has a free trial,so try it & see if you like it. There is not much you cannot do with this program & they are always open to suggestions & are usually very fast to implement them!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi     Expert Lotto is shaping up to be one of the best. It has a free trial,so try it & see if you like it. There is not much you cannot do with this program & they are always open to suggestions & are usually very fast to implement them!

Explain your term 'one of the best' please. How so?

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

The answer will be somewhere between being lucky and writing your own system. Cool

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2011, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in Advance

If you like tracking PB and MM drawings to see which numbers have come up the most in previous drawings then almost any lottery program is worth having.  Beyond that some programs are more worthy than others depending on what capabilities you want a program to have.  Once you know what you want a program to do then there are hundred on the Internet to choose from.

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

napi
                        New Caledonia
                        Member #61373
                        May 20, 2008
                        36 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Expert Lotto has very good statistics (pretty much anything worthwhile that any other program has,) it has the ability to print out betting slips, has a unique "winning numbers history" system, & excellent backup from the software writers for any queries you might have.  It does however, take a bit of time to get to know the full potential of the software & where everything is. 

Trial software is free, so anyone can try it without spending a cent. If it's not what you are looking for, then simply uninstall it!  The evaluation version also has "prediction" software as well. It should be noted however that the predictor is exactly that, i.e. under trial at present. 

Good luck with your search for good lotto software!

cobalt179's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                          Johnston, Iowa
                          United States
                          Member #80901
                          October 6, 2009
                          19 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Explain your term 'one of the best' please. How so?

I have the program and think that it is a very nice program.  It does take time to learn their program.  One thing for sure the manual is very long.  Keep the manual, which can be down loaded and placed on your desktop!  You will need to keep the manual open though.  Especially when working with segments.  Also, this program tracks sums in a different fashion.    "This program is much more advanced than the Gail Howard advantage plus program.  If you buy her program, make sure you buy the flash drive, so you can take it where ever you go." I do like her system, I use some of her wheels, with stats. from other programs.  In the last year, she also came out with a full wheel generator that is nice.  If you want the Lotto Expert full trial program, which mirrors the actual program, you will have to buy the key.  The key is $4.95 allows you full access to the program for 30 days, which is plenty of time to learn what needs to be learned.  Two draw backs, you will have to import your own wheels, and import some lottery updates.  "Last week, I had to import the Iowa 100k 5/35 numbers, which was easy".  I am sure that Stan will assist with any import process.  Even though there is a section, which will walk you through the import process!  This program was designed by mathematicians from an eastern block country.  They also, do not mind e-mails.  Stan is also promt on returning e-mails.  These mathematicians have been writing programs for years.  Also, they have an update coming later this summer.  When ordering, they suggest, paying for a years worth of updates.  The cost of the program is not bad, under a $100.00.  There are programs that cost much more, and are not as concise. 

"It's All A Dream!"