Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How important is it to win a jackpot lottery?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CashWinner$.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #3958
March 7, 2004
74 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2011, 12:29 pm - IP Logged
Posted: Today, 12:17 pm - IP LoggedReplyEditDeleteFavorites

I hope I do not upset any one with this question but I'm going to asked it any way you have two choices two pick from 

If  you could choose to hit the lottery lets say for 1 million dollars or to have all the following

peace of mind ,good health and true love which would you pick ?

For me to be honest I would have to think about it for a little bit,a million dollars O what you could do with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work two jobs ,struggling to keep up with the bills,like most people but I think the million dollars would be a dream come true

But call me crazy I would pick peace of mind good health and true love

alot of people say if you have a million dollars then you would have peace of mind maybe  but money will not buy you good health and it sure can not buy you true love

a million dollars cannot give you a hug or kind word when you need it

a million dollars can not  stop a  deadly disease from taking your life

So call me crazy but I would pick peace of mind,good health,and true love

then what i would hope for that some day i would meet my true love and togethere the two of  could have it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a winning dayHyper

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42154 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Interesting, I take good health and true Love.Love

HyperBe Happy.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #94283
      July 17, 2010
      2284 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

That's easy!  Anyone I'm going to feel true love for will have at least a million dollars.  So I'd kill 2 birds with one stone by going for the true love package, and get the good health and peace of mind thrown in.  Wink

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I've always said that you could have 10 billion in the bank, but If you're lying in a hospital bed with a long term illness, all the money in the world can't help you leave the hospital, except make the short time left as comfortable as possible.

As far as your question is concerned, It's hard to answer because you don't provide enough information for me to make a wise choice. When you present two choices, one being a million bucks, or health, peace of mind and love, what does this exactly mean?

Does it mean If I choose the money, I have the possibility of aquiring an illness in the package deal?

OR

Does it mean If I choose health, peace of mind, and true love, I'm guaranteed to never get sick?

I'd have to read the fine print before making a decision...lol...ROFL

United States
          Member #3958
          March 7, 2004
          74 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

IF you choose the money then that what you get i was just using the illness as  a example on what the money can not do for you

and if you choose the health , peace of mind and true love that is what you will have

remember you have a choice  of the two

have a winning dayHyper

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
            California
            United States
            Member #112364
            June 17, 2011
            661 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2011, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

money will not buy you good health

More money allows you to buy more healthy food, hire a good cook, hire a dietitian or buy food from a specialized healthy vegetarian restaurant. There is one near my house. Too bad I can't go there everyday.

More money allows you to be able to afford medical treatment that is otherwise unavailable if you don't have insurance or have one but your insurance company refuses to pay.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
              Texas
              United States
              Member #92330
              June 5, 2010
              887 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I don't really believe in "true love" as being something like soulmates or anything, so that's not an issue for me. And I actually enjoy being single and don't really care for a family, especially in the world today.

Peace of mind could be taken care of with money, or at least cut down on almost all problems. There's dealing with people wanting your money, but I'd take that as a problem since there's ways to stay away from those people very easily.

The health issue would be the only one I'd be iffy about. If it's me keeping my current state of health and my future health would change the way it would without money, then I would take the money. If you're going to give me millions but also give me some crazy cancer or disease that will kill me early and I wouldn't be able to really do anything with the money, then of course I'd take the good health. Of course if you would simply take away years of my life, I would possibly just take the money so I could live my shorter life to the fullest and be able to do many exciting things and I could still give the rest to others in my family that could use it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19902 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately buying lottery tickets doesn't give you a choice between being rich or healthy, it only gives you a chance at being rich and a very small one at that.  If you don't enjoy playing and dreaming about your chances of winning a jackpot then you probably shouldn't play because that's the most you're likely to ever get out of playing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged
                  Posted: Today, 12:17 pm - IP LoggedReplyEditDeleteFavorites

I hope I do not upset any one with this question but I'm going to asked it any way you have two choices two pick from 

If  you could choose to hit the lottery lets say for 1 million dollars or to have all the following

peace of mind ,good health and true love which would you pick ?

For me to be honest I would have to think about it for a little bit,a million dollars O what you could do with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work two jobs ,struggling to keep up with the bills,like most people but I think the million dollars would be a dream come true

But call me crazy I would pick peace of mind good health and true love

alot of people say if you have a million dollars then you would have peace of mind maybe  but money will not buy you good health and it sure can not buy you true love

a million dollars cannot give you a hug or kind word when you need it

So call me crazy but I would pick peace of mind,good health,and true love

then what i would hope for that some day i would meet my true love and togethere the two of  could have it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many broads do you get in the true love package?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                    Magnolia, Delaware
                    United States
                    Member #18795
                    July 20, 2005
                    789 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr thanks alot for the big time laugh and you should have seen me spit my beer all over my office wall and desk LOL!  I would have thought you'd say wemmins, not broads.....lol

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

When your old and feeble and have at least 5 wives like this clown take the money and run........run fast but run!!!!..

Pure luck

United States
                        Member #112061
                        June 9, 2011
                        8776 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr thanks alot for the big time laugh and you should have seen me spit my beer all over my office wall and desk LOL!  I would have thought you'd say wemmins, not broads.....lol

as many as you can handle don't forget you also have good health  means you don't have to worry about the little blue pill

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Interesting, I take good health and true Love.Love

sully are you out of your mind!!!!!..30 more years you'll be singing a different song...

Pure luck

United States
                            Member #111186
                            May 20, 2011
                            344 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

1 Million Dollars = True Love Lovies Hurray!

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

1 Million Dollars = True Love Lovies Hurray!

This woman has a head on her shoulders..Good choice..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..

Pure luck