Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois Lotto Jackpot Winner!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mt zion illinois
United States
Member #110549
May 6, 2011
351 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2011, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Finally after 65 draws  a winner in Illinois....... Winning numbers were 4-19-30-33-51-52

TOTAL PAYOUTS

6 OF 6 numbers 1 winning ticket worth $29,500,000 dollars

5 OF 6 numbers 21 winning tickets worth $1,473.50 = $30,943.50

4 OF 6 numbers 1,613 winning tickets worth $34.50 = $55,354.50

3 OF 6 numbers 32,118 winning tickets worth $ 3.00 = $ 96,354.00

TOTAL NON-JACKPOT PAYOUTS $182,964

TOATL PAYOUTS WITH JACKPOT $29,682,964.00 

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!!!!!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6305 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2011, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Congrats to the winner indeed.... I hope it's someone on the LPThumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2011, 8:23 am - IP Logged

At least your run is over and you can move on maybe even playing MM or PB.  Ohio Classic Lotto continue to roll but I will be cutting back on the number of lines I play.  I pushed my system and bought extra lines but saw little improvements in the amounts I won so it's time for me to start treating it like any other game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

mt zion illinois
        United States
        Member #110549
        May 6, 2011
        351 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

At least your run is over and you can move on maybe even playing MM or PB.  Ohio Classic Lotto continue to roll but I will be cutting back on the number of lines I play.  I pushed my system and bought extra lines but saw little improvements in the amounts I won so it's time for me to start treating it like any other game.

I don't know if I will move on to PB or MM. Do to fact of the odds. I like the odds on the Illinois lotto.. Better chance whether its 2 million or 29.5 million

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss ain't sayin nothin.

Hmmm...

Wonder if he'd like to get in on the ground floor of my new chicken soup on a stick invention? This thing is gonna take off when it hits the market. I just hope him and any other potential investors here don't miss out. 

What it is, is a sponge wrapped around a popsicle stick that you dip into the soup and then suck the soup out of the sponge. It's very handy for eating soup while driving or bicycling or on those cold winter days while you're snowmobiling.

Have you ever tried eating chicken soup while driving or bicycling or snowmobiling? Don't! It makes an ungodly mess all over the place! How could you possibly watch the spoon full of hot, scalding chicken soup while you're driving? You can't! Not without a trip to the hospital with third degree burns! 

But you can dip the Dipsey Doodle Chicken Noodle Spongestick into the soup blindfolded and never spill a drop while driving! Then you just pop it into your mouth and suck the luxuriant gourmet soup out of the sponge!

And clean up of the Dipsey Doodle Chicken Noodle Spongestick is a wiz! Just lean out the car window and wring it out like a dishrag then lay it on the defroster vent and set the defroster to high speed and it will be dry in a jiffy!

I know there will be naysayers but people said microsoft was risky too, years ago.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke