Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2011

Topic closed. 2518 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 54 of 168
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

How has the pick 4 been treating you Tech?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
    Baltimore
    United States
    Member #80332
    September 24, 2009
    44041 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2011, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

The numbers I posted have a great chance of coming withing the next 3 draws but NCEL is a trip. Those are just one of my tracking sets, I usually dont play that way but I hope it helps someone. Any Ideas on how to set numbes up for str8 hits? cant think of any good Ideas that actually work with out playing 6-way.

look up the numbers history on ncel website and arrange them in the top 2 ways that ncel brings them.....i have done this already for about 100 numbers on my own. Approve

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:03 am - IP Logged

look up the numbers history on ncel website and arrange them in the top 2 ways that ncel brings them.....i have done this already for about 100 numbers on my own. Approve

I'm not sure that is  effective. that 218 came out alot str8 but 619 came out all kinda ways.Unhappy

Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44041 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure that is  effective. that 218 came out alot str8 but 619 came out all kinda ways.Unhappy

when i did my research 821 and 128 were the top two ways to play it. not sayin that it wont come the other ways but 218 was 3rd or 4th out of the 6 ways it can come. it just shows how many times ncel has pulled the combo a given number of ways. i'll always play it 128 or 821 but i'll box it once just to be sure i get my money back in case it doesnt. Eek

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

when i did my research 821 and 128 were the top two ways to play it. not sayin that it wont come the other ways but 218 was 3rd or 4th out of the 6 ways it can come. it just shows how many times ncel has pulled the combo a given number of ways. i'll always play it 128 or 821 but i'll box it once just to be sure i get my money back in case it doesnt. Eek

Right, typo.. the 4 way method works good but thats alot of numbers to play.......I need to build a whole notha system for str8's

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44041 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Right, typo.. the 4 way method works good but thats alot of numbers to play.......I need to build a whole notha system for str8's

Only when you are attempting to get rich or let your greed lead you....i have learned so much about myself thru playing this game. i say this with no disrespect to you or anyone watching/ reading this. there is no way you can succeed and play this game if you are lead by greed. luck has got to be on your side first. having a good system is useless if you are lead by greed. i'm not sayin that you are, its just a general statement. patience will triumph over greed almost 99% of the time. this has been my biggest lesson. true its lots of numbers as you say but who says you have to play them all. there is no way of knowing what numbers to play even with a perfect list of say 50 numbers. just a thought.

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I agree. My problem is not finding the winning numbers as ive said before thats quite easy for me. However, getting them str8 is what I'm looking to accomplish. I figure if I created a pretty good boxed system I should be able to create one for str8's. With so much info at my fingertips it can get overwhelming but i will not give up.

BTW, are you liking the P4?

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44041 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I agree. My problem is not finding the winning numbers as ive said before thats quite easy for me. However, getting them str8 is what I'm looking to accomplish. I figure if I created a pretty good boxed system I should be able to create one for str8's. With so much info at my fingertips it can get overwhelming but i will not give up.

BTW, are you liking the P4?

Well a box really in essence is a straight. if you happen to know 2 of the 3 digits in a up coming draw why not just combo the number for a sure win. this is only in local states though. no combo options online. some of you i feel like i really need to have discussion with you off lp. this conversation can get very deep but we'd be traveling in restricted areas when it comes to the level of conversation. when i get where i need to be i'll reach out to some folks on here and we can solve some of these mysteries off camera per say....I'm in a crossroad right now and my mind isnt as clear as i'd like. yes the pick 4 is great, i'm finding my numbers are hitting all over the country. thats a whole new monster there though....my time is so limited these days i cant knucke down in it the way i want. when fall comes, i'm full steam ahead in it though.

JSNAKE252's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                  Wilson,NC
                  United States
                  Member #86369
                  February 3, 2010
                  397 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:39 am - IP Logged

7,181 winning shares won a total of $1,231,630 I don't think it paid that much

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44041 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:41 am - IP Logged

7,181 winning shares won a total of $1,231,630 I don't think it paid that much

YEAH RIGHT !!!  Roll Eyes they are full of it. Skeptical

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:49 am - IP Logged

NCEL is looking more like GA 112-117

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Well a box really in essence is a straight. if you happen to know 2 of the 3 digits in a up coming draw why not just combo the number for a sure win. this is only in local states though. no combo options online. some of you i feel like i really need to have discussion with you off lp. this conversation can get very deep but we'd be traveling in restricted areas when it comes to the level of conversation. when i get where i need to be i'll reach out to some folks on here and we can solve some of these mysteries off camera per say....I'm in a crossroad right now and my mind isnt as clear as i'd like. yes the pick 4 is great, i'm finding my numbers are hitting all over the country. thats a whole new monster there though....my time is so limited these days i cant knucke down in it the way i want. when fall comes, i'm full steam ahead in it though.

Thats like playing 60+ numbers right. Im not that good with pairs.No Nod

Ive been saying that all along. I think if we all reveal our most secret weapons and combined them we would be NAILIN PALIN!

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44041 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Ive been saying that all along. I think if we all reveal our most secret weapons and combined them we would be NAILIN PALIN!

no way, maybe 20 numbers at the most....if i can get down to just 2 pairs then im good. when i used to play 4 or more i'd hit of course but playing more numbers got old. and ncel is tossing out less of my favorite numbers so i'm not hitting for as much. like a few days ago i figured the number out in just 2 pairs and i only posted one of them which was the 51x and the number came 581. thats not gonna happen for me often because numbers that i favor dont come often enough.

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:59 am - IP Logged

no way, maybe 20 numbers at the most....if i can get down to just 2 pairs then im good. when i used to play 4 or more i'd hit of course but playing more numbers got old. and ncel is tossing out less of my favorite numbers so i'm not hitting for as much. like a few days ago i figured the number out in just 2 pairs and i only posted one of them which was the 51x and the number came 581. thats not gonna happen for me often because numbers that i favor dont come often enough.

Talk about Luck... I wish I could get down to only 20 nums!! The problem is that my system is designed to get the next hit possible which means I'll be playing more numbers to get a better percentage with the system.

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44041 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I'll send my plane out for you, it will bring you out to the mansion where all the gifted mutant lottery players are and we teach them how to control/manage their powers. Green laugh

Page 54 of 168