Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2011

Topic closed. 2518 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 95 of 168
PrintE-mailLink
big dr's avatar - animaniacs41
raleigh north carolina
United States
Member #74039
May 1, 2009
1076 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

632 329 710 721 135 147 123 456 567 723 good luck

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Looking at my data...I think its safe to say we will not see any triples this month

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44015 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Looking at my data...I think its safe to say we will not see any triples this month

lmao....i co-sign that....its too late. all the other numbers that pointed to them have come and gone in the wind. whoooooooooooooooooo i am not gonna miss this mess i tell ya !!! LOL

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
        Greensboro
        United States
        Member #109769
        April 19, 2011
        2111 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Careful with that statement - now that Alice sees you and Tech not playing them, she'll throw them.. ROFL

Personally, I think that IF a triple comes, it'll be from a double that's fallen in the 7-10 days prior, maybe once, maybe twice.  If it's fallen more than twice, it's still a possibility, but I wouldn't bet big on it.  That's just me though.  You've seen what sort of luck I've had with Alice lately.... =p

That being said, the only real "big" candidates for that right now are 222, 333, 666.  The 111 and 888 are decent possibilities, but like I said, those would be "covers".

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Careful with that statement - now that Alice sees you and Tech not playing them, she'll throw them.. ROFL

Personally, I think that IF a triple comes, it'll be from a double that's fallen in the 7-10 days prior, maybe once, maybe twice.  If it's fallen more than twice, it's still a possibility, but I wouldn't bet big on it.  That's just me though.  You've seen what sort of luck I've had with Alice lately.... =p

That being said, the only real "big" candidates for that right now are 222, 333, 666.  The 111 and 888 are decent possibilities, but like I said, those would be "covers".

I doubt it. The data is right in front of me. Infact, i doubt we see any triple vtracs the rest of this month.

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44015 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

yea right..two people aint enough....i dont chase them here. its too unrealistic considering they have pulled triples off camera in the 3 months that we havent had them on camera. i could really care less at this point. i wish the best for anyone lucky enough to hit them if they do come. i'll stick to 6 ways and doubles. i toss enough loot out the window as it is. i used to be able to nail triples but now ncel is so evasive its almost impossible to see em coming. no way of knowing what to load up on. i'm watching people in the stores play 40 bucks on 666 111 everyday, poor souls. ncel taking em to the bank...lmao !!! 

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #109769
              April 19, 2011
              2111 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

yea right..two people aint enough....i dont chase them here. its too unrealistic considering they have pulled triples off camera in the 3 months that we havent had them on camera. i could really care less at this point. i wish the best for anyone lucky enough to hit them if they do come. i'll stick to 6 ways and doubles. i toss enough loot out the window as it is. i used to be able to nail triples but now ncel is so evasive its almost impossible to see em coming. no way of knowing what to load up on. i'm watching people in the stores play 40 bucks on 666 111 everyday, poor souls. ncel taking em to the bank...lmao !!! 

I hear ya, I gave up on cover bets on all triples.  The only time that a triple gets played is if I'm playing a double and doing a full cover of 0-9.  I spend enough money just tryin to hit those doubles, lol.

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

It would be nice to tell them to slow down on them trips but why get cussed out! Cussing Face

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Z-Town, NC
                  United States
                  Member #79756
                  September 8, 2009
                  14528 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! i'm not a trip chaser either Tech, but i do think we will get one before months end, and if we do, i'm quite sure i'll miss outWink i play a couple from time to time. but good luck to anyone that's chasing them. hope they pop soon!!!!!!!!

Weezy

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44015 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! i'm not a trip chaser either Tech, but i do think we will get one before months end, and if we do, i'm quite sure i'll miss outWink i play a couple from time to time. but good luck to anyone that's chasing them. hope they pop soon!!!!!!!!

triples are like castor oil, give me my dose and lets keep it movin.  Disapprove  LOL

Greensboro
                      United States
                      Member #109769
                      April 19, 2011
                      2111 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I just wish they'd pop to "reset the game", as it were. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to catch one like Kenya did with 333 in GA a few weeks back, but let's be realistic - not likely to happen.  I probably have at least a better chance of winning the Cash 5 on a $1 quick pick than nailing a triple for a $50k payout.

PAYPUZ3's avatar - me2
                        $$$$$$$
                        United States
                        Member #96130
                        August 24, 2010
                        76 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Playing 108 today and pray it comesEmbarassed

IN IT, TO WIN IT

United States
                          Member #69169
                          January 5, 2009
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2011, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Here are the 6 hottest pairs in NC HISTORY

12-18-19-23-26-67

Hottest Numbers

Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44015 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

if anything more false trips will show up...9/4 are my picks if i had to pick. 

116 661

005 550

227 772

338 388

449 994

stephenmcdougal's avatar - skull
                              AFRICAA
                              Australia
                              Member #98367
                              October 6, 2010
                              240 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2011, 1:35 pm - IP Logged