Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it better karma to toss non-winning tickets?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by karinda.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
karinda's avatar - WINGS
New Jersey
United States
Member #108445
March 25, 2011
2855 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

[I may decide to ask this question in a slightly different way on the General Discussion forum.] I am interested from a spiritual perspective what your feelings are about this. I know there are some practical reasons for keeping losing tickets. But are there also benefits to tossing tickets that didn't win because they may carry non-winning energy and may hinder openness and winning energy? Just wondering what you think about the subject.

Thank you,

Karinda

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3857 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2011, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

[I may decide to ask this question in a slightly different way on the General Discussion forum.] I am interested from a spiritual perspective what your feelings are about this. I know there are some practical reasons for keeping losing tickets. But are there also benefits to tossing tickets that didn't win because they may carry non-winning energy and may hinder openness and winning energy? Just wondering what you think about the subject.

Thank you,

Karinda

when it comes to mystical i am mistified,but possibly a study would reveal if any one that saved all losers ever won.even a small sum.

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
      Blue Sky Fly
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      13087 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2011, 2:51 am - IP Logged

I  can think of two good reasons for  saving losing lottery tickets.If you ever win you have proof of your losses , when doing your taxes.Reason two; Before you pick your numbers for the next draw take a look at them,this will remind you to make better choices.When the garage gets full of losing tickets , ah just face it 's not your game.

GOOD LUCK ........ Karinda

Scared

karinda's avatar - WINGS
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #108445
        March 25, 2011
        2855 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2011, 6:09 am - IP Logged

I  can think of two good reasons for  saving losing lottery tickets.If you ever win you have proof of your losses , when doing your taxes.Reason two; Before you pick your numbers for the next draw take a look at them,this will remind you to make better choices.When the garage gets full of losing tickets , ah just face it 's not your game.

GOOD LUCK ........ Karinda

Wish we had this discussion while I still had a garage. LOL

[ Kidding ... lol. ]

Thank you  for the "Good Luck" wishes...loonasee2

Best of luck 2 U 2!

Karinda

karinda's avatar - WINGS
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #108445
          March 25, 2011
          2855 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2011, 6:16 am - IP Logged

when it comes to mystical i am mistified,but possibly a study would reveal if any one that saved all losers ever won.even a small sum.

Study concluded:  I've saved many of my non-winning tickets and 'small sums' are what I've won. Yes Nod

I'm going to get rid of any losing tickets that I can't use for tax deductions and hope that the small sums get larger. :)

Thanks!

jasi's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
            ontario
            Canada
            Member #113016
            June 30, 2011
            4 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Well for me, I toss all my Losing tickets and start fresh and believes in Tomorrow and not wants to look back and feel guilty of spending so much money on tickets and not winning a dime....that itself is a Negative energy and I focus in Positive energy of new tomorrow.

GoodLuck.

karinda's avatar - WINGS
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #108445
              March 25, 2011
              2855 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Well for me, I toss all my Losing tickets and start fresh and believes in Tomorrow and not wants to look back and feel guilty of spending so much money on tickets and not winning a dime....that itself is a Negative energy and I focus in Positive energy of new tomorrow.

GoodLuck.

Thank you Jasi, that's good advice.  I need to toss some of these losing tickets, especially the Instants even if I think they are cute because they have Pac Man and NFL logos on them. If I can't use them for a tax deduction in 2011, it's time to let them go. Best of luck to you and to all.

Blessings,

Karinda