Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wish Me Luck

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
Idaho
United States
Member #94283
July 17, 2010
2284 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2011, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Idaho's Double Play Daily has been around a while, maybe a few years, but I've resisted playing because it's $2 per ticket, and it's a daily so if I hone in on "my" numbers that have to be played, it'll cost $14 a week.

But since the Powerball and Megamillions both hit and I'm spending less on them for a week or two, I decided to get a quick pick for the DPD.  Two dollars for two lines and tonight at 8 two drawings one right after the other.  If either line matches all on the 1st drawing it's $20K.  If either line matches all on the 2nd drawing it's the JP which is right around $28K right now.  That doesn't sound great to me, but when I thought about it, it's a better payout than a $2 scratchoff ticket would pay.

So now I'm thinking I'm gonna win because that would make such a good story.  First time I played I won.  Jester

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
    Member #68609
    December 26, 2008
    2204 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Idaho's Double Play Daily has been around a while, maybe a few years, but I've resisted playing because it's $2 per ticket, and it's a daily so if I hone in on "my" numbers that have to be played, it'll cost $14 a week.

But since the Powerball and Megamillions both hit and I'm spending less on them for a week or two, I decided to get a quick pick for the DPD.  Two dollars for two lines and tonight at 8 two drawings one right after the other.  If either line matches all on the 1st drawing it's $20K.  If either line matches all on the 2nd drawing it's the JP which is right around $28K right now.  That doesn't sound great to me, but when I thought about it, it's a better payout than a $2 scratchoff ticket would pay.

So now I'm thinking I'm gonna win because that would make such a good story.  First time I played I won.  Jester

Good Luck

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to everyone who buys a ticket.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Good luck HoLeeKau, I'd be proud to split with you if you win.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #94283
          July 17, 2010
          2284 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I lost.  Dead  Matched only 1 per draw.  I was so gonna split it with you, rdgrnr.  Honest I was.

Thanks for the good wishes.  Good luck to all of you.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            42062 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

we were rooting for you

HyperBe Happy.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6305 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I lost.  Dead  Matched only 1 per draw.  I was so gonna split it with you, rdgrnr.  Honest I was.

Thanks for the good wishes.  Good luck to all of you.

Darn I was ready to fly to Idaho to celebrate...... hang in there HoLeeKauThumbs Up