Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Cash 5 Fever July Promotion

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by JezzVim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #92933
June 17, 2010
651 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Cash 5 Fever

Hi! Please comment if you have won in the instant promotion that the PA Lottery is running this month, or post any questions. 

During Cash 5 Fever week, spend $5 on a block of Cash 5 tickets from the PA Lottery for your chance to win $50 instantly. Every 40th ticket sold statewide wins.  

Here is a picture of my winning ticket I got 7/5

CASH 5 Fever will run for one week, beginning the first Monday of every month. The first run of this promotion will begin on Monday, July 4, 2011. 

A $50 cash voucher will be generated for every 40th purchase statewide of a block of five CASH 5 tickets for the next drawing. Players are not guaranteed to win by purchasing 40 blocks of CASH 5 tickets.  Cash vouchers are awarded for every 40th block purchased in Pennsylvania. 

Players must simply purchase a block of five CASH 5 tickets during the promotion week for a chance to win a $50 cash voucher.  The voucher can be used for cash or for additional Lottery play

***Don't think that if you go and buy 200 tickets (40 blocks of 5) that you will be guaranteed a $50 winner. This is what I thought, and it worked for me but if at the same exact moment in time that my 39th one printed and someone else secured a QP as well (of 5 tickets, on one ticket) then they may have won, and I would have missed)*****Or my very first block of 5 could have won as well**

Good Luck! I am really curious as to how many will win, and even know about this. It's only being advertised on the LCD TV screens at each Lottery terminal, Facebook and Twitter. Some places I play don't even know about it.

Also coming this month, a DOUBLE DRAW day for the 3 and 4 digit, day and nite. No word yet as to how this will work, but I imagine two draws will take place per game, and you lock in both on one play only. Sort of like if there were to be a mistake or cracked ball, they re-draw and pay on both draws. Dance

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2011, 5:59 am - IP Logged

They sure knows ways to get more players and rewarding the current ones.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      phila pa
      United States
      Member #25770
      November 11, 2005
      4708 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2011, 6:32 am - IP Logged

They sure knows ways to get more players and rewarding the current ones.

i won$50.00 mon July 4th at 10am on a my own pick 5 ticket and next guy in line  behind me won $50.00 also the store had only 2 winners  that day not a bad Idea for the State for a promotion so it does work at random

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #78052
        August 6, 2009
        795 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2011, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Sneaky B**tards at the PA Lottery!   They are doing a double draw to throw off our systems, think about it.   I have no way of inputing two draws a day for midday. 

The only thing I can do is only input the ''agreeable'' number and ignore the other? 

The PA website has errors in the history for the 3 digit, is that an intentional mistake?   I have hard copies of the history from the beginning of the lottery.   Its a pain to input and double check things when I do a new system.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23235 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2011, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Conehead

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23235 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2011, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Congratulations are in order!!

WTG jojo and malie!!! I'll bet that was a thrill to get a $50 win!!!

PartyPartyParty

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              15091 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

i won$50.00 mon July 4th at 10am on a my own pick 5 ticket and next guy in line  behind me won $50.00 also the store had only 2 winners  that day not a bad Idea for the State for a promotion so it does work at random

Nice win jojo and malie on your 50.00 win....

PartyParty

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1503 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I like how they put the winner on the top of your actual ticket. That will prevent store owners from pocketing it without telling the player. I tried a block and wasn't so lucky. Glad to see more info on it since PA's website only mentioned it and not how long it would run.  What if you buy 200 tickets at 3am with one of those self service terminals? Should guarantee $50 :)

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4576 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I like how they put the winner on the top of your actual ticket. That will prevent store owners from pocketing it without telling the player. I tried a block and wasn't so lucky. Glad to see more info on it since PA's website only mentioned it and not how long it would run.  What if you buy 200 tickets at 3am with one of those self service terminals? Should guarantee $50 :)

Thank you for pointing that out omiller315. I was curious since the machine at this one gas station doesnt allow the players to see what the clerk is doing, and they are very quick to grab and toss the ticket at you. Its good to know they give info on the playing ticket as well.

So far none of the stores I go to have had any promo winners and they are rather Hot spots to play.....

But I figure I'll just win the jackpot for Cash 5 and call it even :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

United States
                    Member #92933
                    June 17, 2010
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Today, I purchased $20 worth and got this one on my third block of 5 tickets.

United States
                      Member #92933
                      June 17, 2010
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I like that the top of the ticket tells you that the next one will be the voucher. I hate to think that a store would keep it but with the grocery stores that have the terminal behind the wall or drive-thru places, you never know. 

About the self service terminal, I think they shut off at a certain time, but I don't think you would have to wait anyways for any particular time, but I see your point. Tuesday, I did get 205 tickets, and won the $50. Now, the only reason why it's not a guarantee is that the max number of tickets that can be requested is 100 at a time. So, the clerk will press cash five, qp, number of tickets 100, send,. then right away ask them to do it again as soon as the first one starts printing. They won't have to wait until the first 100 print. I'll try 200 again tomorrow since the jackpot is 330k.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1503 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I have tried 3 different days so far. $25 today and $10 the other 2 with no luck. The store owner never heard about it before, so he ran a report and no one hit at his store. It is a husband/wife who own it and the only workers. They are super nice and will tell me if people hit on instants, so I get different tickets.  I will sacrifice $50 if I get the jackpot tonight though :)

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                          Delco PA
                          United States
                          Member #80104
                          September 16, 2009
                          194 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2011, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

cash 5 will really be jumping with this promo. i got five QP  for tonight and didnt get $50 but i rather have the jackpot. its really smart for the Pa lottery to have that CONGRATS statement on the actual cash 5 ticket. i remember a promo back a few years when the machine used to "SING" when you won $10 instantly. i cant wait for two cracks at the pick3. dont forget to get your raffle tix, cross them fingers. GL all.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23235 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

malie, they are running it again this month....August 2nd through 7th. Good luck everyone!!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #78052
                              August 6, 2009
                              795 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

24     05     12     08     17     18

33     37     38     31     27     25

33     40     11     28     36     06

05     12     17     24     37

24     27     33     37     40

06     12     18     31     33