Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Movie 13 Ghosts: It does affect the Lottery...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by surimaribo24.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I will make this as concise as possible not going over details....

Guys i said it before and i will say it again...IT LOOKS LIKE WHATS IN the Movie 13 Ghosts IS REAL BUT THAT IT AFFECTS WHAT PLAYS IN THE LOTTERY...I am not kidding....

enough to make the cup of coffe that you are drinking drop off your hand and break...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

There is: SOMETHINGGGG out there...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40377 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

There is: SOMETHINGGGG out there...

I Agree!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2011, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I will make this as concise as possible not going over details....

Guys i said it before and i will say it again...IT LOOKS LIKE WHATS IN the Movie 13 Ghosts IS REAL BUT THAT IT AFFECTS WHAT PLAYS IN THE LOTTERY...I am not kidding....

enough to make the cup of coffe that you are drinking drop off your hand and break...

"enough to make the cup of coffe that you are drinking drop off your hand and break..."

It's one o'clock in the morning, most people have a glass of whiskey in their hands, not a cup of coffee.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Guys i said it before, saying it again/one more time...

IT LOOKS LIKE WHATS IN the Movie 13 Ghosts IS REAL BUT THAT IT AFFECTS WHAT PLAYS IN THE LOTTERY...

i say again, There is: SOMETHINGGGG out there...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Guys i said it before, saying it one more time...

IT LOOKS LIKE WHATS IN the Movie 13 Ghosts IS REAL BUT THAT IT AFFECTS WHAT PLAYS IN THE LOTTERY...

Listen People...

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
              United States
              Member #112968
              June 29, 2011
              3854 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Guys i said it before, saying it one more time...

Listen People...

did't see the movie, were there ppl. in the audience.saying "don't go in there " ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                United States
                Member #106371
                February 17, 2011
                9702 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

"enough to make the cup of coffe that you are drinking drop off your hand and break..."

It's one o'clock in the morning, most people have a glass of whiskey in their hands, not a cup of coffee.

Green laugh

Green laugh

Green laugh

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2011, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

lisssttteeennnn peopleeeeee, lisssttteennnn...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2011, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

listeeennnn peopleeeeee....

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

guys i am NOTTTTT making this up...i think ghosts and spirits hijack what plays in the lottery....sounds silly i know....

I REPEATTTT, THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THEREEEEEE......

since i last posted the last thread i meant to repeat what i am saying [that there is something out there] 7 times...

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                        NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                        United States
                        Member #106371
                        February 17, 2011
                        9702 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

guys i am NOTTTTT making this up...i think ghosts and spirits hijack what plays in the lottery....sounds silly i know....

I REPEATTTT, THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THEREEEEEE......

since i last posted the last thread i meant to repeat what i am saying [that there is something out there] 7 times...

jeez why dont you meet a director and make a movie about it . part two how to hit lottery.