Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$374 Million to $1.9 Billion dollars per year globally from triples doubledoubles quads on Pick4

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2011, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Thats how much you will make Globally if you was to win every Triples, Double Doubles & Squads on Pick4 in the World straight everytime they come up just 1 time...

you quadrupled the bet and it will be: $1.9 Billion dollars every year...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2011, 1:22 am - IP Logged

What?

Play to win!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2011, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Pumpi, when will your baloney ever end?

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2011, 3:18 am - IP Logged

That would be a dream. Probally get assasinated by the HQ before reaching a million with pick 4 winnings, all straights every time...lol

cleveland
          United States
          Member #77732
          July 30, 2009
          115 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Wouldn't it be easier to just wait until the powerball drawing got to 500 million and hit it 2x? It would sure beat having to go all around and place that many number bets!

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Thats how much you will make Globally if you was to win every Triples, Double Doubles & Squads on Pick4 in the World straight everytime they come up just 1 time...

you quadrupled the bet and it will be: $1.9 Billion dollars every year...

But If you quadruple the bet twice, you could make 3.8 billion. You're slacking Pumpi....

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Wouldn't it be easier to just wait until the powerball drawing got to 500 million and hit it 2x? It would sure beat having to go all around and place that many number bets!

how many TIMESS i have to explain to people that powerball only has: 1 winnnnnnneeeerrr....it has 96 winners a year if i am correct...

remember the day i said that there is like 4 or 5 ways to be SUPER RICH ONLY...hope i dont have to explain it again...

if they are so smart why they haven figured this out...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

how many TIMESS i have to explain to people that powerball only has: 1 winnnnnnneeeerrr....it has 96 winners a year if i am correct...

remember the day i said that there is like 4 or 5 ways to be SUPER RICH ONLY...hope i dont have to explain it again...

if they are so smart why they haven figured this out...

i look at this a more creative way always have...look at this scenario...There are people who are willing to wage war or armed conflict for money...yet you look at an arm conflict nobody knows who will live and who will not...

i look at this the same way except saving the part where you get killed...no harm done...

howeveeer there AREEEE people willing to wage arm combat out there....

since the begining i saw it that way...

and remember, in armed conflict you can/could be hit twice but you are hit 3 or 4 times you will/might not survive...

some might say in an armed conflict there is no money involved...and what are you, your gas your family...in armed conflicts you lose an arm or leg....

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2011, 12:45 am - IP Logged

i look at this a more creative way always have...look at this scenario...There are people who are willing to wage war or armed conflict for money...yet you look at an arm conflict nobody knows who will live and who will not...

i look at this the same way except saving the part where you get killed...no harm done...

howeveeer there AREEEE people willing to wage arm combat out there....

since the begining i saw it that way...

and remember, in armed conflict you can/could be hit twice but you are hit 3 or 4 times you will/might not survive...

some might say in an armed conflict there is no money involved...and what are you, your gas your family...in armed conflicts you lose an arm or leg....

And this has to do with playing a game HOW???

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40572 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2011, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I would love to be one of the 96 Hyper

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"