Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

P-Sum by DiamondPalace

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ELTIGRE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

P-Sum by DiamondPalace
{ Download }

Hey guys, here with another system. This one I often use for Texas to make my pair selection.

Instructions.

• - Update the sheet with your states most recent draws for 2011. Only input numbers between A-D colums. The rest is automated. If you accidently deleted something just re-download the file and start again. If you're in Texas the work is done for you (Pick 3 mid and eve), updated to 7/11/2011.
  • - Hit "Add New" button prior to adding new draw. You'll see a lot of "?" which means that's where you enter the date, and combination (one digit per box). Leave everything as is, it will automate.
  • - P-Sum is the Pair Sum between the 3 digits. So for 7/11/2011 the result is 740, pair sum is 7+4 = 11, 7+0 = 7, and 4+0=4. So for that result we got 11-7-4 as our P-Sum.
  • - Look at the bottom tab for "P-Sum Chart". Write down all the pairs under P-Sum of 11-7-4.
  1. P-Sum 11 = 92    38    47    56
    P-Sum 7 = 70    61    52    43
    P-Sum 4 = 40    31    22
  • - That's how you get your pairs. For Texas Pick 3 Eve this method works 45% of the time. You can play the reverse which is NOT using the P-Sum for next draw, meaning you'll be eliminating it. There are 18 P-Sum total (0-18) and each sum contain pairs (see the chart for all the pairs).

That's basically it. Once you have the P-Sum you'll be able to see what pairs will come up or not depending on how you want to use this system. I have included the midday and evening just need to update the sheet with your states results. If it's too much work for you, just update the previous 10 draws to get some idea.

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2134 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello, diamond, you could also create the pair difference
      Example = 741, where pair difference = 33, 7 -4 = 4-1 = 3 and third pair difference = 33
    Then times the sum and the difference, and also dioamond, by making
      Media instance = 741 mean = 4.00, tai Diamond mean by doing another study in pick3
    Sort the groups and in pairs to the mean value

FL
      United States
      Member #93841
      July 8, 2010
      576 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

P-Sum by DiamondPalace
      { Download }

Hey guys, here with another system. This one I often use for Texas to make my pair selection.

Instructions.

• - Update the sheet with your states most recent draws for 2011. Only input numbers between A-D colums. The rest is automated. If you accidently deleted something just re-download the file and start again. If you're in Texas the work is done for you (Pick 3 mid and eve), updated to 7/11/2011.
      • - Hit "Add New" button prior to adding new draw. You'll see a lot of "?" which means that's where you enter the date, and combination (one digit per box). Leave everything as is, it will automate.
      • - P-Sum is the Pair Sum between the 3 digits. So for 7/11/2011 the result is 740, pair sum is 7+4 = 11, 7+0 = 7, and 4+0=4. So for that result we got 11-7-4 as our P-Sum.
      • - Look at the bottom tab for "P-Sum Chart". Write down all the pairs under P-Sum of 11-7-4.
        P-Sum 4 = 40    31    22
      • - That's how you get your pairs. For Texas Pick 3 Eve this method works 45% of the time. You can play the reverse which is NOT using the P-Sum for next draw, meaning you'll be eliminating it. There are 18 P-Sum total (0-18) and each sum contain pairs (see the chart for all the pairs).

That's basically it. Once you have the P-Sum you'll be able to see what pairs will come up or not depending on how you want to use this system. I have included the midday and evening just need to update the sheet with your states results. If it's too much work for you, just update the previous 10 draws to get some idea.

This with a combination of the abc method and key numbers can be really acurate at pinpointing st8 hits.

Very useful for people that like to play with filters

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2134 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello, a correction in the pair difference
          740 pairs = 74 = 40 70 3 7-4 4-0 7-0 = 4 and = 7
          So is 4 3 = 7 points difference (contrary sum)
        And the average value of three pairs of media value = 61.333
          Here the average value between having pairs of each pick3
        Could create 10 groups of average? Is that in the previous post was made ??by the whole of pick3! The more analysis filter better!

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11163 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

P-Sum by DiamondPalace
          { Download }

Instructions.

P-Sum 4 = 40    31    22

I have not downloaded yet but is there a way to upload say 100 draws?

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11163 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2011, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I typed over the draws that were in there.  Will it still auto calculate ok?  Anyways, thanks for the new program ,very nice!!

Sad Cheers

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2011, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

lakerben - Yes, just update anything you need to within A-D columns everything will work. Update as far back as you need to see the overall useful of this method.

centsless's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
                United States
                Member #78380
                August 13, 2009
                2679 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

This is great info. Thank you diamondpalace!

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

Philippines
                  Member #109467
                  April 13, 2011
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this diamondpalace..... great ideas....