Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

calculators?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by olplugger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #102975
December 29, 2010
25 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2011, 10:19 am - IP Logged

any special calculators that you all use? talk about it here. Not sure if they have much differences other than to "calculate". I see different types of calculators for sale, not sure if I should get anything "specialized"? I'm mainly into pick 3, as I have won before by way of technique and strategy, not luck. But then I'd been losing too. LOL. Nearly won on pick 4 if I had only played the numbers I had studied for the day. oh well...

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40250 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

not really, when I get my new computor I am going to get a spreadsheet program, I track everything by hand on paper. One because it's portable and two I can look at several charts at once.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11114 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

There are a lot of online interactive sites that you can use for square root ,cube root  etc.

Stretch

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

any special calculators that you all use? talk about it here. Not sure if they have much differences other than to "calculate". I see different types of calculators for sale, not sure if I should get anything "specialized"? I'm mainly into pick 3, as I have won before by way of technique and strategy, not luck. But then I'd been losing too. LOL. Nearly won on pick 4 if I had only played the numbers I had studied for the day. oh well...

I  use    a      KS-3000          12     Digit         Profit    Calculator          Office      Depot

It  has   a   Big   Screen   Display    with       Big   Digits    (  which  makes  it  easy  to  see  )

It  has  Large   Buttons   (  which  makes  it  easy  and   fast  to   use   ) 

And  each   time    the    =      (  equal  )  sign  button  is  hit on it.....it  will  go  on  to  the next  level from  where you are at  ( not all   hand  held  calculators  will  do  this  from  what I understand )

Its  a  Great   Feature

And    the     12   digits  will  go    Deep   into   the    workouts

My   Good  Friend   Lottolaughs   recommended   it  years ago.............so I bought  one.......and I have never  looked   back

Personally   ........... I  would  never ...... ever ........ consider  any  other calculator ........ but  it

olplugger's avatar - moon2
          Mechanicsville, VA
          United States
          Member #84145
          December 23, 2009
          1523 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I use just a plain simple calculator.  It has the 4 main math functions plus square root and percent.  I think I paid about 10 bucks for it. 

Good Luck and Best Wishes with your game.

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"