Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

can anyone explain?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2011, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

can anyone explain what a cold digit is and how to calculate it, how many draws or days or months? is used

what a hot digit is? i think it the digit that is hitting the most at the time, but how many draws, days or month is used to calculate this?

what a due digit is? and how many draws days or months is used?

and how to put it all together.

I have another question altogether different. i read about vtracs and got lost but i would like to know about tracking a sum how far back do you track and if a no hits out of that sum are the rest useless?. Just trying to learn, any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

DG

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

can anyone explain what a cold digit is and how to calculate it, how many draws or days or months? is used

what a hot digit is? i think it the digit that is hitting the most at the time, but how many draws, days or month is used to calculate this?

I have another question altogether different. i read about vtracs and got lost but i would like to know about tracking a sum how far back do you track and if a no hits out of that sum are the rest useless?. Just trying to learn, any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

DG

Nobody?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2011, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

thanks in advance

DG

As to the hot/cold digits, it depends on the time frame. Take a weeks worth of draws & count how many times each digit 0-9 has appeared. Then take two weeks & do the same thing.

The digit that appears the most is hot. The digit that appears the least is cold. You have already performed similar examples in the thread located in my signature.

You should use the search feature found in Resources for the remainder of your questions.