Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

white woman

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ripleys's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #19637
August 3, 2005
4 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2011, 9:32 am - IP Logged

good morning everyone can someone help me with my dream please.I dreamt i was walking the beach and i saw a white woman sitting in a boat (on water)she hail me and tell me wait on her,she came out the boat and walk with me and i started to ask her questions and she told me she paid 50 bucks to get there.She disappeared.What is the meaning of white woman and can i have the numbers for white woman plz

Bengy242's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #82320
    November 11, 2009
    820 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

good morning everyone can someone help me with my dream please.I dreamt i was walking the beach and i saw a white woman sitting in a boat (on water)she hail me and tell me wait on her,she came out the boat and walk with me and i started to ask her questions and she told me she paid 50 bucks to get there.She disappeared.What is the meaning of white woman and can i have the numbers for white woman plz

White woman 987 536 639 165 535

Good Luck!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~

Be who you are say what u mean and mean what u say!!!!!

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      fort
      United States
      Member #72407
      March 17, 2009
      6493 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

white woman ,, 789 and 799.779,,  good luck val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

ripleys's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #19637
        August 3, 2005
        4 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

799 early miami im so pissed!!!!!!!i played 799 in chicago

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

white woman 022

222-2220-228-0222-1222

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate