Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

tools

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello, it is possible to unite programmers loterry post with a mission
  Create tools for the study and analysis of lottery? For example,
After seeing an idea, see your progress on past results,
Tools of analysis filter so as not to conflict, tools
  For the positions, etc., can create a system and its inverse,
I believe this solft, many do not get tired a lot in simulations
  The use of studies, giving greater agility, I think riding a
  Project, or a platform, then the developers would do the rest.
Thus separating good from bad system

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

The simple answer is "NO", it has been suggested many time before.  What usually happens is someone who has no interests in learning to program have some ideas they would like some one else to spend time writing programs for.  The problem is programmers already have more ideas than they have time to write programs for.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

The simple answer is "NO", it has been suggested many time before.  What usually happens is someone who has no interests in learning to program have some ideas they would like some one else to spend time writing programs for.  The problem is programmers already have more ideas than they have time to write programs for.

The problem is programmers already have more ideas than they have time to write programs for.

That's why I rejected custom excel request from players. And they think I'm being harsh, actually I'm quite a nice guy who share what he has put together. Best way to learn excel or ask for help is at mrexcel dot com. There's a forum there and one can make request for formula and macros.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2122 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2011, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Hello. DIAMOND RJOH And, what I meant was creating, in the example pick3
        Create a central dictionary inquiries, new members have all the time and has in this forum
        Many former members, then this dictionary filter statistics etc., would be the center of queries, such would not need all the time that appears a doubt, have to be explaining it was only to consult the dictionary of lotus including the forum would be less help message was only talking about a certain item, or filter that would analyze the dictionary getting updated on time without asking for help from older members, and the dictionary, also pick4, pick5.pick6, each type of lottery a dictionary match, the the solft
          Consultation would only create a solft simulations for each lottery, like a calculator cad single lottery is different from that one member has an idea and ask for help all the time,
          The forum would be easier to see