Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Old high tech system

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11161 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2011, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Back years ago when I lived in Texas I read about a man who had a winning system.  He said he laughed when he read about all the "hyped up" computer programs with wild claims of winning the big one !   He devised his own system,  cheap too.  He wrote down all the numbers of his lotto on a notebook sheet of paper and set it outside his chickencoop.  Well, one of the roosters walked over and  pecked the living daylights out of that paper!  He said he picked up the paper and used the numbers where the holes were pecked out of.  He played them and won millions.  True story from the 90's.   So, the morale of the story is if you have a rooster...........

US Flag

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2133 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2011, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello, laker, my <snip> is unlucky, cold feet, so it will fail me, I'll still kill the <snip>! Ahhh, laker we have to win secondary prizes frequencies, for this we must study the patterns.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of that story. One can go about something similar with some pen on strings tide to the tree branch, long enough to touch the floor with the tip standing. On the floor put paper with numbers on it. The wind will create movement for the branch to draw over the numbers. Some circular, some cross, all variation. The ones got crossed out the most considered for next draw or to be eliminated. I haven't try that yet but saw some art done that way.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11161 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of that story. One can go about something similar with some pen on strings tide to the tree branch, long enough to touch the floor with the tip standing. On the floor put paper with numbers on it. The wind will create movement for the branch to draw over the numbers. Some circular, some cross, all variation. The ones got crossed out the most considered for next draw or to be eliminated. I haven't try that yet but saw some art done that way.

When I lived in Amarillo I used to suscribe to a lotto magazine (which came in a small book)which no longer is in service ,and that is where the story comes from.  I'll dig around my old past issues and see if I can find it for you.  I don't think that rooster was that methodical Diamondpalace. 

Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

If he lost, would he cry fowl?

grwurston's avatar - 144
            Let's Go Rangers!!!
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            5097 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

I think he would crow <snip>adoodle doo!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

PlanB's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Somewhere in TX
              United States
              Member #105994
              February 10, 2011
              127 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2011, 7:46 am - IP Logged

When TX first started lottery there was a man who lived in the same town as I did. He had a set of ping pong balls each numberd the same as the lottery. He would throw all the ping pong balls into his swiming pool. The first 5 or 6 (don't rember the exact number) that got into the skimmer would be the numbers he would play.

He never claimed to have won any jackpot but he did say he won some of the smaller prizes.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2133 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Hello, laker. Forget the rooster, example, in Europe the euro has a million and a grand prize
                  Sometimes the prize is 180 million euros, okay, if all players get a rooster, <snip> would hit only one, or any help or only one will win, we study probability and stochastic and play in favor of more likely

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11161 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

The Lotto World had interesting stories about winners,systems,predictions  and plenty of wheels.  For example :  3-1-1-1-2-1 partial wheel.  Three # in position one ,one # in positions 2,3,4 ;  and 2 # in position 5 and one in position six.  It even had Elvira on the cover of the October 1996 issue and her favorite # were : 90210 ,1031 917 ,13, 50.

The               3-1-1-1-2-1 Wheel:

one               two            three        four          five               six

4 6 11           16              21             22          31 34            40.

Sun Smiley

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7341 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

The Lotto World had interesting stories about winners,systems,predictions  and plenty of wheels.  For example :  3-1-1-1-2-1 partial wheel.  Three # in position one ,one # in positions 2,3,4 ;  and 2 # in position 5 and one in position six.  It even had Elvira on the cover of the October 1996 issue and her favorite # were : 90210 ,1031 917 ,13, 50.

The               3-1-1-1-2-1 Wheel:

one               two            three        four          five               six

4 6 11           16              21             22          31 34            40.

Sun Smiley

One of LP members (BobP) wrote articles for Lotto World magazine.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19895 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

When TX first started lottery there was a man who lived in the same town as I did. He had a set of ping pong balls each numberd the same as the lottery. He would throw all the ping pong balls into his swiming pool. The first 5 or 6 (don't rember the exact number) that got into the skimmer would be the numbers he would play.

He never claimed to have won any jackpot but he did say he won some of the smaller prizes.

What he had was a RNG of sorts, today that can be simulated using a computer and at the same time check other qualities about the combinations like have they come up before or how many combinations of 1-5 have they matched in previous drawings and etc.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4062 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Back years ago when I lived in Texas I read about a man who had a winning system.  He said he laughed when he read about all the "hyped up" computer programs with wild claims of winning the big one !   He devised his own system,  cheap too.  He wrote down all the numbers of his lotto on a notebook sheet of paper and set it outside his chickencoop.  Well, one of the roosters walked over and  pecked the living daylights out of that paper!  He said he picked up the paper and used the numbers where the holes were pecked out of.  He played them and won millions.  True story from the 90's.   So, the morale of the story is if you have a rooster...........

US Flag

lakerben

I got one for you, My wife and I bought several scratcher tickets and that night she layed them on the floor

and told her cat to pick the winners.  The cat went up and sniffed one of the tickets so the wife played it

first,  It was a winner.  She then told the cat to do it again and the cat sniffed another one and it was a winner.

She then told the cat to pick another and the cat walked off.  Non of the rest of the tickets won anything.  If

I remember correct we had 5 or 6 tickets. 

True story.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020