Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dogs & Cats could help win the lottery and the Forex...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2011, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

you create a virtual reality with many landscapes and surrounding environment you put it on a helment with goggles, like a movie game...each moment is different....now every component of the environment is a number, every environment is a Pick3/Pick4/GA-5 combination, you put it on a dog and who better to perceive the environment than animals, is an ongoing thing....You could do this with the Forex...you could do it with other animals too....

dont forget animals are asperber syndrome creatures...they should be able to anticipate stuffs...Even if they dont do it it will take several generations for them adopt and evolve the keen sense of the Forex and pass it down to their offsprings...

only thing missing is the sense of smell...like the monkey in the movie: Congo.....

you may think i am crazy, how about this...you´ve heard of the mothman prophecies and the mothman creature is a creature, an animal/beast....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

i said this before like 3 years ago not on this site though i think...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

you create a virtual reality with many landscapes and surrounding environment you put it on a helment with goggles, like a movie game...each moment is different....now every component of the environment is a number, every environment is a Pick3/Pick4/GA-5 combination, you put it on a dog and who better to perceive the environment than animals, is an ongoing thing....You could do this with the Forex...you could do it with other animals too....

dont forget animals are asperber syndrome creatures...they should be able to anticipate stuffs...Even if they dont do it it will take several generations for them adopt and evolve the keen sense of the Forex and pass it down to their offsprings...

only thing missing is the sense of smell...like the monkey in the movie: Congo.....

you may think i am crazy, how about this...you´ve heard of the mothman prophecies and the mothman creature is a creature, an animal/beast....

I called the nurse.  She assured me that she was going to pull the plug on the computer and take you back to your room.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I hate moths.

Always have.

One of my little quirks.

Interestingly enough though, I like butterflies.

Butterflies are cool, moths are jerks.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I hate moths.

Always have.

One of my little quirks.

I Agree!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

GENIUS!!!!...You crazy pumpi no way!!!..Everyone of your post is a thrill to read and tiggs understands each and everyone of them..Never stop!!...GENIUS!!!..

Pure luck

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40609 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I hate moths.

Always have.

One of my little quirks.

I hate it when moths or june bugs fly in your hair, and no one wants to help get them out.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"