Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

smartluck winning numbers question

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Philippines
Member #67927
December 8, 2008
67 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2011, 7:22 am - IP Logged

hello everyone! :) i just have a question to the users of smartluck. i am trying to create a new lottery game in smartluck. i was just wonedring if there is a way to make a winning numbers database wherein you just copy and paste all the history instead of inputting them one by one? tnx i advance everyone. :)

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone! :) i just have a question to the users of smartluck. i am trying to create a new lottery game in smartluck. i was just wonedring if there is a way to make a winning numbers database wherein you just copy and paste all the history instead of inputting them one by one? tnx i advance everyone. :)

As far as I know it is not possible to cut and paste information into the smartluck program.

F-Y-I if you ever change the number field in a game, be sure to check the draw information, because that information might change and you might end up having to input all of the draw information again.

EXAMPLE:

Game Name:  MEGA Millions 5/56+1/46+old
                                                                               Starting     Total
                Draw Size:           5                                 Draw Date  Nrs Used
          Bonus Nrs Drawn:      1                                 9/06/96       50
                        Bet Size:      5                                 5/15/02       52
                                                                               6/24/05       56
       Auto-Sort Drawings:      Y
       00 is Valid Number:       N
           Ball Set Usage:         Not Used

First Drawing:          9/06/96
             Last Drawing:         7/19/11
         Drawings on File:        1478

Notes:  Still contains Old game
                            structures Mega #s 09/06-96 25#'s 01/22

Philippines
      Member #67927
      December 8, 2008
      67 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

tnx alot sir i already emailed them. i am trying to import my pick 3 game to smartluck and see if it would work. :)

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11120 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

tnx alot sir i already emailed them. i am trying to import my pick 3 game to smartluck and see if it would work. :)

Good idea, let me know if it works.  I have the program and want to put in p3.

I Agree!

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2011, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

If you read the Brainstorming thread you will find where I described how to create a pick 3/4 game.

Unfortunately you can not copy and paste into the program. :(

If you have the Smartluck Full Filtering Wheel Generator you should be able to do pick 3/4 games in the software.

I read on Gail's site where the FFWG enables the user to track Pick 3 and Pick 4.

Also if the software is purchased on the thumbdrive then you should receive an audio tutorial also.