Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New pick 3 straight system

Topic closed. 354 replies. Last post 5 years ago by webexpress.

Page 17 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
GA
United States
Member #114213
July 26, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Usechen.  Mid day pick 4 was 2600 for GA.  Can you provide me with a few numbers?  Thanks much.

ChaosX's avatar - dnf
    Morris County, NJ
    United States
    Member #114357
    July 29, 2011
    656 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey can you give out some numbers for NJ.  Last one was 020 for evening.

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
      MIAMI
      United States
      Member #99691
      October 29, 2010
      568 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello usechen your very good whit this system and getting the number but if you show how it works it will be good so we get to the number

Canada
        Member #51583
        April 15, 2007
        188 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Usechen.  Mid day pick 4 was 2600 for GA.  Can you provide me with a few numbers?  Thanks much.

Use my pick 4 boxed system...better suited for it, this one is more for the pick 3.

United States
          Member #61537
          May 26, 2008
          68 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Would you give numbers  for Penna please  Midday was 800 and evening was 710.    Thanx

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
            Member #91718
            May 23, 2010
            690 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Neat system -- If you tell us how to work it, we won't have to bother you. Although, it hadn't worked in AR, and since it's working for so many others and still have time to work in AR -- I think you're doing a Good Job!

Canada
              Member #51583
              April 15, 2007
              188 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks,

I just came up with a simple pick 3 straight system, it is so simple, but i cannot reveal how it's done...i'm still testing. If you want to try it, all i need is your state's last draw and i will give you around 12 numbers to play for at 10 days. I was just testing for my province in Quebec (Canada), and i had 2-3 straight hits in roughly 17 days.

So let's go ...hit me up with your last draw !

Hi folks,

I'm so glad that this system has been making alot of waves in a short period of time, it took me alot of trials to achieve this, cause this is not the only pick 3 system that i have came up with... It was time consuming to find one that actually delivers. Also, sometimes things happen for a reason, i'm sorry to say this, but i will no longer provide any more numbers or how it's done. Would you believe that i got approached by someone for my system and we decided to take it a step further, yes, i know i was gonna give you the recipe after the 10 days.

Like i said, things happen for a reason...i was not expecting this at all...wish me luck on  this !

Gonna stay up for awhile, and i will give some more numbers to come, to those who ask...i want you to make some bucks before i leave.

Hope you will understand !

Usechen

CHErrYChiLiE198's avatar - Alice
                Concord,NC
                United States
                Member #108529
                March 26, 2011
                47 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

North Carolina 861 midday. Please post possible numbers. Thanks

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2011, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks,

I'm so glad that this system has been making alot of waves in a short period of time, it took me alot of trials to achieve this, cause this is not the only pick 3 system that i have came up with... It was time consuming to find one that actually delivers. Also, sometimes things happen for a reason, i'm sorry to say this, but i will no longer provide any more numbers or how it's done. Would you believe that i got approached by someone for my system and we decided to take it a step further, yes, i know i was gonna give you the recipe after the 10 days.

Like i said, things happen for a reason...i was not expecting this at all...wish me luck on  this !

Gonna stay up for awhile, and i will give some more numbers to come, to those who ask...i want you to make some bucks before i leave.

Usechen

This is what member Management said: "If you're witholding the details of your system because your planing to charge people for it, you should announce that now."

Ha..ha..ha.. Just as we thought (Lotterypost members). Crazy Now comes the selling part. Like a drug dealer getting there clients hook by giving it free at first and then charging. Ha..ha. So predictable!

Play to win!

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
                    MIAMI
                    United States
                    Member #99691
                    October 29, 2010
                    568 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks,

Usechen

Trust me it is better to give done to get when you give you get more trust me give to get

Jasper,TN
                      United States
                      Member #1815
                      July 8, 2003
                      212 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2011, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Could u do your magic on TN 537

United States
                        Member #111141
                        May 19, 2011
                        30 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2011, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Sorry that you have to leave us usechen. You have been a big help to many, including me. I believe that when you help others, you will always be rewarded. Good luck to you usechen.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #83026
                          November 27, 2009
                          2132 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks,

Usechen

Typical

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Canada
                            Member #51583
                            April 15, 2007
                            188 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks,

Usechen

Hi folks,

You need to understand that was not my plan to not telling you how  i came up with the numbers, as a matter of fact i am still giving numbers to people who are PMesssaging me. Even though i said that i would stop, that's the kind of man i am...a good man ! Please don't judge cause you don't know me ! it's not a money problem, cause i got none, by the grace of God. Like i said, i wanted to help, but it seems like some people wanted more and more. My plan was to post how i did it at the beginning, just like i did with my pick 4 formula.

But someone had told me not to do it ! Here i am, i'm still wanting to give away some numbers, cause i like to help ! Also, there are some other excellent free systems on this site, why not check them out, they might help !

Canada
                              Member #51583
                              April 15, 2007
                              188 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Sorry that you have to leave us usechen. You have been a big help to many, including me. I believe that when you help others, you will always be rewarded. Good luck to you usechen.

Like you said when you help others, one shall be rewarded. Everything was purely to help, i was not obliged to give my free time and numbers, when i could have spend time with my little angel...Thanks for your concern and yes, i've already included you K9Man !

Page 17 of 24