Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

formula FFG ION

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mabman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello, FFG ion of the formula is to predict the numbers that come out, ask to understand the formula, it is possible to predict repetition of the same formula lottery, then
  Meet the two. thanks

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #99111
    October 19, 2010
    36 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2011, 8:39 am - IP Logged

how does the formula work?

Canada
      Member #12229
      March 8, 2005
      28 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Ion Saliu's "Fundamental Formula of Gambling" (FFG) is described by Ion here with a formula.  In brief, for a specified percentage "Degree of Certainty" (DC) you can calculate the number of immediate previous draws that will contain the numbers in the next draw for a given jackpot lottery game.

So, for a 6/49 game, a sample of results is (always rounding up):

DC          # of previous draws to analyze

99.9%     53

99%        36

90%        18

Once you have the number of immediately previous draws to analyze, you can then check all these draws and determine what numbers are used.

I have tested the FFG on Canada's national Lotto 6/49 as well as the (Canada) Western 6/49.  I have found it is not overly useful as a primary selection tool, but it can be useful as a secondary tool or as a "sanity check" for numbers selected by other methods.

I don't find it useful as a primary tool because I've found that with a DC of 99.9% it *is* accurate, however, it usually only eliminates 0-1 numbers of 49.  At lower DC percentages, I've found it eliminates more numbers, but even at 99% DC there is an unfortunate tendency that 2-4 eliminated numbers actually do get drawn on the next draw (but it's not predictable enough to use that to my advantage, either) - I didn't calculate it out exactly, but it seemed to be occurring more frequently than the 1% I would be expecting from the DC.

Also, even when testing this with a DC of 50%, it still has a tendency to come up with 17-19 numbers, which is, for my liking, still a lot to wheel for a relatively low percentage.

So, I don't know if this is just a quirk of the games I'm testing with, or if that's the case for all games, but that has been my experience.

Hope this helps.