Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dog with a bloody right eye

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by cheryl59.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cheryl59's avatar - center
Va Beach
United States
Member #46651
September 20, 2006
1856 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that a puppy was walking down the street, I was driving my car and went passed him

when I drove past him I looked in my rearview mirror and he was in it (somehow he was suddenly in my car)

He was the cutest creme colored lab I have ever seen , I noticed that his right eye was bleeding and the blood was dripping on his pretty face, I remember telling him we were going straight to the vet, however when I looked in the back seat he was gone.

any info would be most appreciated

Thanks in advance

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    ATLANTA, GA
    United States
    Member #78958
    August 24, 2009
    5088 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that a puppy was walking down the street, I was driving my car and went passed him

when I drove past him I looked in my rearview mirror and he was in it (somehow he was suddenly in my car)

He was the cutest creme colored lab I have ever seen , I noticed that his right eye was bleeding and the blood was dripping on his pretty face, I remember telling him we were going straight to the vet, however when I looked in the back seat he was gone.

any info would be most appreciated

Thanks in advance

Are you the loyal one or is it someone you know?  If it's you then why are you becoming or want to become blind to the facts?  If it's not you then why is the person you know to be so loyal is wondering why you can't see the forest for the trees.  I'll leave it at that!

I won't post the numbers but someone make sure to give this person the numbers for loyalty.

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

cheryl59's avatar - center
      Va Beach
      United States
      Member #46651
      September 20, 2006
      1856 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Are you the loyal one or is it someone you know?  If it's you then why are you becoming or want to become blind to the facts?  If it's not you then why is the person you know to be so loyal is wondering why you can't see the forest for the trees.  I'll leave it at that!

I won't post the numbers but someone make sure to give this person the numbers for loyalty.

Many thanks willwrk4numbers

I have been loyal to a fault ( too many times) and wonder why I continue to do so (sometimes) the numbers for this dream is only the tip of the iceberg to the value info I have received from your answer.

Warm Summer Blessings too you!

Cheryl

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers