Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

looking for lottery tips

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87423
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2011, 2:42 am - IP Logged

I played the lottery 10 years ago off and on and won $250 dollars. I just started playing last year on a regular basis. I have a math workout that gives me most often 2 of the numbers and sometimes all three in the pic 3 and in the pic 4 i have 3 or sometimes all 4 in pic 4. I get a series of numbers ranging from 10 to 25 numbers. I notice when i play all the number in the series i dont hit not even a box. The number will completely change around and I wont even have two of them unless I stop playing the series of numbers. If I dont play and have the number in my workout it comes out. I also try to play the numbers from people who are more likely to hit. Also I miss numbers that people may post and give me.When I have a $5 or $10 wager it doesnot come but when i have 50 cent on it it comes.When I drop a number it comes out.  What is it im doing wrong? Does it matter who plays the number or where you play at ? Does that make a difference? Is anyone getting the number at least two days a week? Can someone give me some tips or strategies on how to be a winner?

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
    Delco PA
    United States
    Member #80104
    September 16, 2009
    194 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2011, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I played the lottery 10 years ago off and on and won $250 dollars. I just started playing last year on a regular basis. I have a math workout that gives me most often 2 of the numbers and sometimes all three in the pic 3 and in the pic 4 i have 3 or sometimes all 4 in pic 4. I get a series of numbers ranging from 10 to 25 numbers. I notice when i play all the number in the series i dont hit not even a box. The number will completely change around and I wont even have two of them unless I stop playing the series of numbers. If I dont play and have the number in my workout it comes out. I also try to play the numbers from people who are more likely to hit. Also I miss numbers that people may post and give me.When I have a $5 or $10 wager it doesnot come but when i have 50 cent on it it comes.When I drop a number it comes out.  What is it im doing wrong? Does it matter who plays the number or where you play at ? Does that make a difference? Is anyone getting the number at least two days a week? Can someone give me some tips or strategies on how to be a winner?

lol, your not alone.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2011, 9:36 am - IP Logged

lol, your not alone.

tiggs has no idea how to help anyone in winning the lottery..There is no system in his world that works and relys on just plain luck..You might try bpumpi he's the Lottery Post ''GENIUS"..That is if you can figure out what his post says..As always tiggs says "good Luck"..

Pure luck

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10353 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged

csample76,

Play for fun and recreation, only bet what you can afford to lose and don't let the anticipation of a win that doesn't come in ruin your day. If you do that every day you wind up trashing your life.

Also don't assume that people play real money on all the numbers they post and give you.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed as well, when I play $10 bux or more on Pick 3 or Pick 4 I never get close to a winning pick. Thats why I always tend to stick to $1-$4 bux per draw when I play (couple times per week). Sticking with a minimum bet just feels better because if you lose, it doesnt seem like much.

I usually play a mixture of some digits from previous draw + no repeats & what's "due". That way more bases are covered

Anyways good luck