Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 8/1 - 8/31/2011

Topic closed. 1202 replies. Last post 5 years ago by paradisenow.

Page 19 of 81
PrintE-mailLink
Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
Member #38062
April 23, 2006
12579 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2011, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I'll have to finish reading it later as I'm doing the workout for eve draw. We will figure it out.  Let's hope the easy way like Connie said works, lololol.

United States
    Member #82873
    November 23, 2009
    251 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

dont forget series bring doubles........and fl is due a triple..........22,11,33 I THINK WE are owed another 88 but hey this is fl

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
      Member #38062
      April 23, 2006
      12579 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

dont forget series bring doubles........and fl is due a triple..........22,11,33 I THINK WE are owed another 88 but hey this is fl

Yes, that's true.   Here's my workout & 345 is in there.

8/7 eve draw:

035-435-735-025-425-725-015-415-715

039-029-019-439-429-419-739-729-719

I got to go get a nap. I'm tire. I'll be back later. Good luck tonight.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15318 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2011, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

thanks deb....93 is our lucky pair today.....like the 039 too........

nity nite.

United States
          Member #82873
          November 23, 2009
          251 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I need to snatch FL this month........I think 345 might turn to 324, 342,,,,,,,,,,so look for it in P4 If its popular

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Carli, we have the instructions on our software. I'm reading it now but it won't let me copy & paste. Click on help & click on PDF help file. Hopefully when u bought your software, u have downloaded the help files too.

The helpfile for LotSoftPro can be downloaded withouth having bought the software. There is a link on the homepage.

cheers
            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

rexboy's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              fort pierce
              United States
              Member #89975
              April 19, 2010
              1987 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the results.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Until one Hits - Treat as Boxed

008 017 026 035 044

116 125 134 224 233

089 179 188 269 278

359 368 377 449 458

467 557 566 899

Good Luck !!!

062 EVE BOXED. Thumbs Up

Congrats all Players and Winners. !!!

Keep moving Forward.

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                    FREEPORT
                    Bahamas
                    Member #88586
                    March 19, 2010
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I just got mines off line from the lottery bible and I am going with these 077-770-770these str* 447 477 box , 435 608 666 444 888 from the bible

along with

031-032-039-045-120-377-808-631-621-045-026-042-834.

Won  $142 online on the 026 box hit

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I read it twice and still dont get the part about the lead and pointers, so if you understand it,

please give me a clue

Thanks

CG

Hi,

the Lottery Bible part in LotSoftPro got introduced after being released as a (free) tool at a time when tenaj (member at LP) was providing the lead and pointers.

Each week tenaj would post lead and 3 pointers which helped using the lottery bible, producing results. (And fair is fair, they produced results which were "WAW!!!"), but somehow, sometime, tenaj (Janet) stopped posting those numbers. While so, the Lottery Bible part was already implemented into the first release of LotsoftPro (LP Wink ) and so it was "in roulation", "on the market".

I have consulted several users, up to a hundred, asking if they thought the LB (Lottery Bible) should stay into LP because no leads or pointers were delivered anymore. The answer was yes, so i have let it stay into all the other releases of the software.

It is not a secret how the LB is constructed and how it works.
                      The Lottery Bible database is a subset of all the 5 draws that have followed another draw, counted, and picked the ones that followed the most times.

The Lottery Bible is something that exists in peoples minds, if i may say so. Be honest, what a name, the Lottery "Bible"...
                      The lotteries are "alive", changing all the time, patterns come and vanish. The main thing to do is focus and follow up what is happening, and hopefully interact before the patterns vanish into thin air.
                      The LB is a set of fixed numbers, which means "no good for usage forever"!

Instead i have introduced the "Followers?", which is basically an upgrade of the LB, in such that it is dynamic.
                      The result of "Followers?" is always up to date (considering that you run Live Update every day ;-) )
                      The downside of it is that it will not invite you to a set of playable numbers, but that downside is so much smaller than the tools that come along with the Followers? .
                      Once the followers are loaded, for any given state, just right-click any number and a popup menu will appear which gives you the opportunity to show details on digits, pairs, highlights of mirrors / 6-ways / doubles / triples / Mates and hottest numbers.
                      This is where i wanted LotsoftPro to go, flexibility. Don't let the program decide for you, but give you the opportunity to be able to use tools that will hopefully come close to "strategies" you might use/fancy.

I've said this so many times before, and will repeat this as often as it is needed: MS Word will not write the text / letter / book you have in mind. But it has so many tools & templates that makes it easier for you to create and output (print) what you have in mind when writing down your thoughts.

That is how i wanted LotSoftPro to be.
                      It will not spit out "winning" numbers. It is build so you can use your own systems/strategies and "it will come to your aid to its best of abilities".

The software is not the wizard.
                      You are the wizard (!!!) who uses the software and the tools it offers to get where you want to go.

This software will not produce the winning number upon a buttonclick, because that is simply impossible.
                      The game is alive, don't ever forget that.
                      It is you who calls the shots. The software is only there to help you, and make things easier for you.
                      Calculating, an example given, statistics on the current skip of straight pairs and all their skips, would take 12 hours a day to find out.
                      LP will give those stats to you in a split second instead of half a day calculating on your own, that's all.

cheers
                      Ricky

lasas3

Jack-C's avatar - us
                        San Diego, CA
                        United States
                        Member #61467
                        May 24, 2008
                        28146 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

the Lottery Bible part in LotSoftPro got introduced after being released as a (free) tool at a time when tenaj (member at LP) was providing the lead and pointers.

Each week tenaj would post lead and 3 pointers which helped using the lottery bible, producing results. (And fair is fair, they produced results which were "WAW!!!"), but somehow, sometime, tenaj (Janet) stopped posting those numbers. While so, the Lottery Bible part was already implemented into the first release of LotsoftPro (LP Wink ) and so it was "in roulation", "on the market".

I have consulted several users, up to a hundred, asking if they thought the LB (Lottery Bible) should stay into LP because no leads or pointers were delivered anymore. The answer was yes, so i have let it stay into all the other releases of the software.

The Lottery Bible database is a subset of all the 5 draws that have followed another draw, counted, and picked the ones that followed the most times.

The Lottery Bible is something that exists in peoples minds, if i may say so. Be honest, what a name, the Lottery "Bible"...
                        The lotteries are "alive", changing all the time, patterns come and vanish. The main thing to do is focus and follow up what is happening, and hopefully interact before the patterns vanish into thin air.

Instead i have introduced the "Followers?", which is basically an upgrade of the LB, in such that it is dynamic.
                        The result of "Followers?" is always up to date (considering that you run Live Update every day ;-) )
                        The downside of it is that it will not invite you to a set of playable numbers, but that downside is so much smaller than the tools that come along with the Followers? .
                        Once the followers are loaded, for any given state, just right-click any number and a popup menu will appear which gives you the opportunity to show details on digits, pairs, highlights of mirrors / 6-ways / doubles / triples / Mates and hottest numbers.
                        This is where i wanted LotsoftPro to go, flexibility. Don't let the program decide for you, but give you the opportunity to be able to use tools that will hopefully come close to "strategies" you might use/fancy.

I've said this so many times before, and will repeat this as often as it is needed: MS Word will not write the text / letter / book you have in mind. But it has so many tools & templates that makes it easier for you to create and output (print) what you have in mind when writing down your thoughts.

It will not spit out "winning" numbers. It is build so you can use your own systems/strategies and "it will come to your aid to its best of abilities".

You are the wizard (!!!) who uses the software and the tools it offers to get where you want to go.

This software will not produce the winning number upon a buttonclick, because that is simply impossible.
                        It is you who calls the shots. The software is only there to help you, and make things easier for you.
                        Calculating, an example given, statistics on the current skip of straight pairs and all their skips, would take 12 hours a day to find out.
                        LP will give those stats to you in a split second instead of half a day calculating on your own, that's all.

cheers
                        Ricky

Thank you so very much, Ricky.  Most people here on LP agree that LotSoftPro is the best!  Like you say, it will give you the stats, but it is up to the person to decide how and when to use the stats.  Thanks again for the wonderful software.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #66575
                          October 30, 2008
                          3549 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

cheers
                          Ricky

Thank You Ricky

For the explanation and clearing that up.

Really appreciate it

I think I read in another thread that you have a new software on the horizon.

Looking forward to it.

CarliG

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3549 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so very much, Ricky.  Most people here on LP agree that LotSoftPro is the best!  Like you say, it will give you the stats, but it is up to the person to decide how and when to use the stats.  Thanks again for the wonderful software.

And again thanks to you Jack for contacting Ricky .

and you are right Lotsoftpro is by far the best I have ever used

CarliG

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

A new version is on its way.
                              It will be up to 50 times as fast in processing the data. (all algorithms rewritten!!)
                              It will have more tools & statistics than it has now.

Cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3

Page 19 of 81