Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2011

Topic closed. 2216 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sdc027.

Page 74 of 148
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31890 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Lep V6...u are out of control...I bet u were hyperventilating!

I bet u are a wiz at ebay*quikbidzs bidding and what's that other one....heheheh. some folks typing skills have markedly improved also....real quick with that 10 digit keypad!

whatever works...keep punching those keys folks!!!

I don't do ebay...I can't believe we got 9999...I watched it on TV...unbelievable!

I had 568 in NC & I don't think I flipped the darn 6 to a 9!Thud

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Z-Town, NC
    United States
    Member #79756
    September 8, 2009
    14869 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

you are KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! QUADS....DID WE GET QUADS TONITE...

GEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEZYYYYYYYYY...AIN'T THIS A SHAME...out of the mouth of babes!!!

hope lots of players cashed in on that quad tonight!!!! wtg to all posters/winners.

@CB. we talked that one up. too bad this was a day i didn't play it!!!!!! that motherscuncher should have fallen midday. tonight i played 5999MadMad

Weezy

teebug's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
      Member #91067
      May 9, 2010
      229 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

those folk are not right

they are full of cat$%^&

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
        Durham, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #58710
        February 23, 2008
        6882 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

hope lots of players cashed in on that quad tonight!!!! wtg to all posters/winners.

@CB. we talked that one up. too bad this was a day i didn't play it!!!!!! that motherscuncher should have fallen midday. tonight i played 5999MadMad

I was playing them hard a couple of weeks ago then I moved onto 1111. Well wtg to all winners and posters!!!

I hope someone here hit them for real!!!

CB please take the rollers out if you hit the Powerball I will come and do your hair for you if you hit.

Heck I'll be your personal stylist, dog walker, whatever... Green laughlol

Lovies

Z-Town, NC
          United States
          Member #79756
          September 8, 2009
          14869 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

NC some slick jokers. took the p3 out of the p4 from midday and then just let the 9's break freeGreen laughGreen laughlike Tech always say: Gotta love em"

Weezy

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

394-917-716-371*580-053-560*387

...alright folks...got to do something to my hair...it's a hot mess! Got to get it looking good in case 1)I hit the powerball tonite and have a photo op. tomorrow (which the rollers will STAY IN) and 2)I don't hit Powerball tonite and have to go to work in the morning...no the rollers will have to come out for that one.Green laugh

Good Luck and HAPPY HUNTING fam

Goofcb

Did I do a 'one offer'....yet AGAIN!!!

WELL looks like I'm reporting for work in the morning....I'd better..so I can support my habit...oh my bad..so I can support the NCEL...so I can help the children.

U know what's so sad..they pulled tonite's pick 3 from today P4 midday(9589)ScaredThud

geeweezy...where u at....only room enough in my head for the three that are already up there talking about me (me , myself, and I)....

or does that mean u are a little bit crazy too...GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE...hehehehehheeeeeeeeee

TB..I'll hold u to that....now don't forget...u said it! But I'm going to get me some funkadelic eyeglasses to wear...so the hairdo must befit pea<snip> feather colors!! LOL

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6882 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

NC some slick jokers. took the p3 out of the p4 from midday and then just let the 9's break freeGreen laughGreen laughlike Tech always say: Gotta love em"

We gonna get em weezy!!! When we stick it to them it's gonna be good too!!!

Lovies

Z-Town, NC
                United States
                Member #79756
                September 8, 2009
                14869 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I was playing them hard a couple of weeks ago then I moved onto 1111. Well wtg to all winners and posters!!!

CB please take the rollers out if you hit the Powerball I will come and do your hair for you if you hit.

i don't know why in the heck i didn't put them back in. i just told somebody since the 1111's been sold out they probably drop another one. i was playing the 7's 5's 0's and 9's. i will be...........yeah!!! that's what i will beGreen laughGreen laugh

Weezy

Z-Town, NC
                  United States
                  Member #79756
                  September 8, 2009
                  14869 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

We gonna get em weezy!!! When we stick it to them it's gonna be good too!!!

yeah TB. i agree. but they know it's my mom's bday tomorrow, NC know thisGreen laughGreen laugh they know i would have loved to drop a grand on herGreen laughbut nevertheless, it's gonna be a great day. i really hope alot of LP players got that one. Rajh!!!!!!!! where you at???????????

Weezy

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Earth, USA
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44180 Posts

how about i played 999 ...27 times and it comes in pick 4 ........P***ed

Durham, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #58710
                      February 23, 2008
                      6882 Posts

i don't know why in the heck i didn't put them back in. i just told somebody since the 1111's been sold out they probably drop another one. i was playing the 7's 5's 0's and 9's. i will be...........yeah!!! that's what i will beGreen laughGreen laugh

Tina actually seems surprised to see the 9999. Maybe it was really live tonight. Wink

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6882 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Dang tech I was just waiting for you to say you tore em up.

Lovies

Z-Town, NC
                          United States
                          Member #79756
                          September 8, 2009
                          14869 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

dang Tech. that eases my pain a little bitEmbarassed sorry they didn't come out for ya!! you'll get em tho!!

Weezy

Z-Town, NC
                            United States
                            Member #79756
                            September 8, 2009
                            14869 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laugh

Weezy

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                              Wilson
                              United States
                              Member #54516
                              August 21, 2007
                              2802 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Tina actually seems surprised to see the 9999. Maybe it was really live tonight. Wink

tina probably had 20.00 on those nines herself....LOL...hey I didn't know I said a dirty word...i've been snipped...heheheh....my bad..it was the secondhalf of the word. My apologies if I offended anybody.

Now I know i've got to go to bed....I've been edited..

@Tech.....yeah buddy u sick on the stomach right about now.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Page 74 of 148