Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 8/1 - 8/31/2011

Topic closed. 1127 replies. Last post 5 years ago by malie10.

Page 49 of 76
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #67654
December 1, 2008
63 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you jg, taking credit for this win is about as bush league as it gets.  Where's the Hitter?!

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    upper darby
    United States
    Member #109486
    April 14, 2011
    1271 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

thats right where is the hitter

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      15104 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Midday 650

019 039 059 069 139 169 249 279 369 479 519 539 569 829 849 879 929 949 979 989

All 3 pairs!!  Easy win this morning!!  Congratulations to all the winners!

Oh...WOW....WTG...Jack on the 650 today...I told you....you had a winner in there...but I went with some other doubles but I can see now tomorrow is double day for sure....Nice job...well done today....

Party               Party

jgilm102's avatar - LK Philadelphia_Flyers-2.gif
        SE PA
        United States
        Member #111861
        June 4, 2011
        216 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Oh...WOW....WTG...Jack on the 650 today...I told you....you had a winner in there...but I went with some other doubles but I can see now tomorrow is double day for sure....Nice job...well done today....

Party               Party

Again, where is the hit? I love when people here hit and the point is to work together and make money... but when someone includes 20 pairs with a due number and doesn't even pull a straight pair its not a hit! The goal is to make money, and even playing those pairs both ways wouldn't produce a PROFIT if you include str/box plays. A monkey could throw out 20 combos and have some reversed pairs in there.

No hard feelings, just speaking the truth here. Let's get Gus tonight!

398 398 398 398 398

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          15104 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Again, where is the hit? I love when people here hit and the point is to work together and make money... but when someone includes 20 pairs with a due number and doesn't even pull a straight pair its not a hit! The goal is to make money, and even playing those pairs both ways wouldn't produce a PROFIT if you include str/box plays. A monkey could throw out 20 combos and have some reversed pairs in there.

No hard feelings, just speaking the truth here. Let's get Gus tonight!

Well jgilm102.....it's not so much about where the hit is....it's what your w/o or system or whatever it is that you use to play your numbers....people post numbers as to what they see in their w/o....and than they compare it to other people's list of numbers they post....now maybe your w/o didn't have these number or pairs in their...my w/o did have the 506 and 509 in there but  I chose to go with other numbers than what Jack posted.....that's why when I post numbers I post what I see alot in my w/o and maybe someone else will see the same thing and than they play them and we all get a hit....nobody's w/o's or system that they use are going to be hitters all the time....and I am not just saying this to be on Jack's defense....I hear and read about it all the time on other sites.....you have to do your homework and research that's what it comes down to...

I have no hard feeling towards you or anyone else...everyone has their own way of coming up with the numbers.....that's why when I post numbers I don't expect wins all the time...they are numbers that keep coming out with the sum and root sums that are due...some times I get lucky and sometimes I don't...there are alot of (including you) good posters here and I appreciate all the work that they do to help everyone..including me...Smiley

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23252 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2011, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you jg, taking credit for this win is about as bush league as it gets.  Where's the Hitter?!

I suspect hitter might be waiting to pour the cheddar on the Nacho chips.

The current chart is on draw #6 and the last chart for Aug 13th went 9 draws before a hit on 623. Go back and see where and when the hits came.

Like hitter says...it's like a wine... sometimes it has to age. You have to watch it, wait and when and if it fits into what you have, play it.

I'll tell you what though...when hitter doesn't hit, he regroups and reorganizes and puts up another chart..he even says give it time, so you have

to wait.

If you want to play and wait for other posters numbers to hit on, fine....if you want to do your own homework, fine too.

I think most posters post and wait...if they come yehaa!!...if not, they usually are wise to switch things up after awhile.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23252 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Exactly how is this an "easy win"? Close, but no cigar amigo. And close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!

Ooops, jgilm I agree with what Dee said. I know how much work I put into this stuff...today was a bomb but I just keep plugging along because it's

fun, it's something to do and sometimes..(well, often enough this month!) it works out where a hit comes and boxed is good, straight better.

We all just keep plugging away and trying to beat the beast known as PA Lottery..I think all of us have a system or systems we use that just might

have put us on the right track when combined with other posters information.

Jack has done excellent work for PA and I don't mind or think twice about giving anyone, win or close, a wtg for their hit or hard work and time invested.

I don't throw them around needlessly but when I give wtg's and great job's when the work was only close, I am showing appreciation for what is done

here. This is a rough game sometimes, it's frustrating but when the work and posts pay off, it's partytime!! I think there are some front pair players

too and I don't do it but I think hitter does sometimes. If they can snag a pair, that's a win for them. I don't like the $25 bit but that's me. Big Smile

Sometimes in lists of numbers, there is one that catches your eye. Normally I just don't like lists but if I do my thing and can compare it to another

persons output from their system and come up with a match, that's great. That's teamwork. Win, lose or come close.

I think we're all just trying to bust a good one!!

AND I HOPE TO HECK WE ALL DO TONIGHT!!! Is anyone suspecting a triple? 333/111

If not that...I'm still on that 1 double something and sure would like to see 133, 188, 177, 144 and the bum 122.

jgilm102's avatar - LK Philadelphia_Flyers-2.gif
                SE PA
                United States
                Member #111861
                June 4, 2011
                216 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2011, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you're saying Dr, I just don't see how someone can come in and say easy hit when they didn't post a straight pair or even a 6 way box with 20 combos posted. What's the point in gloating over an "easy" hit when you didn't even hit that number for 40 boxed.

I know Jack does good work for PA, I've mentioned it several times...

Oh well,

179, 278, 724, 571, 193... Straight

398 398 398 398 398

United States
                  Member #109174
                  April 7, 2011
                  1315 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Went 50/50 on these and a little heavier on the 9’s.

Sorry for the late post, just got home! These are good for tonight only!

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    23252 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you're saying Dr, I just don't see how someone can come in and say easy hit when they didn't post a straight pair or even a 6 way box with 20 combos posted. What's the point in gloating over an "easy" hit when you didn't even hit that number for 40 boxed.

I know Jack does good work for PA, I've mentioned it several times...

Oh well,

179, 278, 724, 571, 193... Straight

I'm with you on those odds jgilm! oh and that 278/872 also...Good luck and let's all hit a good one, we can send it out (August) like we brought it in!

BananaDanceBananaDance

I'm just going with what I've been playing for the past couple days..didn't have much time to look into too much. One from an old list should be

arriving...just not sure which..Confused

390/309/930, 409/490/940 I keep in and hope to see them.

United States
                      Member #109174
                      April 7, 2011
                      1315 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2011, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

where is the hitter

Getting ready to make PA and NY feel it. Some Nacho el grande with some side orders of whip ass! 

United States
                        Member #67654
                        December 1, 2008
                        63 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Going with these for tonight... 354    728    358    396   642   732   655    556    Good luck to all!

United States
                          Member #109174
                          April 7, 2011
                          1315 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Get ready to win BIG! Read my posts in the morning.

United States
                            Member #109174
                            April 7, 2011
                            1315 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jojo, great work! I went 326 super day and night for 3 days, got a feeling we'll see that sucker more than once, Dr 328 and 872 are a must. Your 185/815 I love and my long lost top shelf 694. Stragglers, 134 105 389 246 207 390 189 046 349 880 122  I have a couple bucks on. Thanks Jojo. I ran these day and night. If there ever was a can of you know what, I think you got it here. I went a little extra on your first four, remember last time, the suckerwas the second or third one down! RUN GUS RUN!

Good luck evryone!

I knew the 623 combo would come right back. A nice BLAST from the past!

United States
                              Member #109174
                              April 7, 2011
                              1315 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Rabbits out of hats Jojo! WTG! I won a boat load on that sucker. It will be back quickly!

Refering to the 623 combo. I was right!

Page 49 of 76