Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i am looking for a software that can mix my numbers of 6lines

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pta
South Africa
Member #114486
August 1, 2011
17 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2011, 5:24 am - IP Logged

anyone know of a software that can mix my numbers of 6 lines or in those lines the winning numbers are in different rows i need a software that can mix them accurately which then they can come out i get sometimes 5 and 5+1 i just need a software that can mix the numbers that i choose.who here knows of a software

karinda's avatar - WINGS
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #108445
    March 25, 2011
    2855 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2011, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

anyone know of a software that can mix my numbers of 6 lines or in those lines the winning numbers are in different rows i need a software that can mix them accurately which then they can come out i get sometimes 5 and 5+1 i just need a software that can mix the numbers that i choose.who here knows of a software

It sounds like what you need is a 30 number wheel and a 36 number wheel.  If some of the numbers are the same then you will need to use a wheel with less numbers. Duplicate numbers typically aren't entered into wheels to the best of my knowledge, at least I haven't come across any. (That doesn't mean they don't exist.) There are wheels available to Lottery Post members that may be helpful to you. Good Luck.

pta
      South Africa
      Member #114486
      August 1, 2011
      17 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2011, 6:14 am - IP Logged

how do i find the 30number wheel and this 36number wheel,wil it mix it properly and guarantee a win

karinda's avatar - WINGS
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #108445
        March 25, 2011
        2855 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

how do i find the 30number wheel and this 36number wheel,wil it mix it properly and guarantee a win

It costs a lot of money to wheel that many numbers and guarantee a win, and there are two things to keep in mind;  1) how is "a win" being defined?  2)  a certain percentage of the 30 or 36 numbers will need to be correct to even guarantee a 3 of 6 win (just as an example).  Wheels are a wonderful tool, but you still need to narrow down your selection of numbers to a pool that has a majority of winners. Maybe there are some free wheels available online that you can find. Then you can experiment with them, either with or without real dollars on the numbers just until you have a feel for how the can help and what the limitations are.

I wish you much success!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19894 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

CoverMaster, a free download from the Lotto-Logix website allows a player to create wheels of difference sizes and guarantees.  This tool will come as close as any in helping to create the kind if wheel you want.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pta
            South Africa
            Member #114486
            August 1, 2011
            17 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

has the covermaster actually worked for you do you think it will work what if it doesnt it must be the precise software

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

has the covermaster actually worked for you do you think it will work what if it doesnt it must be the precise software

Do they teach punctuation in South Africa?

How about manners?

pta
                South Africa
                Member #114486
                August 1, 2011
                17 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2011, 7:51 am - IP Logged

what do you mean by that rdgnr you got a problem ha,anyways this covermaster needs a password to be extracted whats the password

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                  Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5587 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2011, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Why don't you just get a platinum membership here and use the fantastic wheel systems available?

Thumbs Up

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

what do you mean by that rdgnr you got a problem ha,anyways this covermaster needs a password to be extracted whats the password

What do I mean by that? I mean that most people can write a half-way intelligent post using proper English, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. You don't seem to have any of those skills which would indicate that you don't have much of an education. Being that that may not be your fault, you're excused.

Do I have a problem? Only as far as your being devoid of manners. A lack of social skills doesn't necessarily preclude the conduction of normal discourse but most civilized people come to know the importance of using certain terms like please and thank you.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

tiggs can understand dean very clearly..What's the problem?...Keep on posting dean your doing just fine..:)..tiggs has spoken..again.,?!'"><{}+=_-\|

Pure luck

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19894 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2011, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes it has when I  was trying to cover a small group of numbers with a guaranteed match if three or more of them hit, but I could never pick a small group of numbers with three of the winning numbers.  Now I use all the numbers to pick combinations that fit the most popular profiles of past winners which is working just as well and is within my playing budget.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Dean102

How many different numbers do you have in all 6 lines on average,  and in the six lines what is 

the min, avg, max  hits per line?  Next how many lines are you willing to play?  If you have a 

system that picks 6 lines using whatever and it manages to trap 5 or 6 numbers within these

6 lines then something may be done but if you are just playing 6 lines using 36 numbers then

probably not. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

pta
                            South Africa
                            Member #114486
                            August 1, 2011
                            17 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

this software cover master needs a password to be extracted whats the password i haven't used it yet,my numbers are always 5 or 6 in this lines well most of the times will cover master find a way to put them together,and whats the password to extract the software and this ttrg is craze hey or is looking for an argument

pta
                              South Africa
                              Member #114486
                              August 1, 2011
                              17 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr is craze looking for an argument hey,i am willing to play six lines also but only if the cover master can put my combination of numbers correct