Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

program

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3611 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

wonder if anyone has heard of or tried a system called lottery circle by ace lee(very expensive)

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11164 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

wonder if anyone has heard of or tried a system called lottery circle by ace lee(very expensive)

I've heard of it, but don't know of anyone who has used it.

kuala lunpur
      Malaysia
      Member #49522
      February 3, 2007
      11 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2011, 4:37 am - IP Logged

dont think anyone has. he dodged my request for a demo on how to  predict a win for malaysia sports toto 4d using his method, since then whenever any mail from him i will automatically trash it.

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2011, 5:19 am - IP Logged

What is very expensive?

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3611 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I believe he asked for $19.95 a month like forever. Talked about a cost of $5000.00.
          Offered no demo to prove its worth.

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

If this man refuses to provide proof that his program will provide a profit, then one would be wise to say he is selling a product which is less than advertised.

I would stay away from this.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

He's ubiquitous on Youtube. He believes that because he's been a store owner for many years, he's got an edge on which scratchers to buy and when by talking with various customers.

I have a filter that I've developed over the years to distinguish between scammers and one's who may have potential. Thee filters don't always work, but I like it. Whenever you see a person or company selling a product/s over the net, and they plant themselves everywhere, to me it means that they are desperate to sell their product not because it works so well, but because of the profits made from selling it. The desperation reeks. Also sending people endless emails is another flag.

One of the best pair systems I bought was from one reference I saw from searching on the net. The only way to find it was by knowing exactly where to go. You couldn't find it by just typing in the words pick-3 lotteries/ strategies...etc...However, early on, they did have an aggressive ad campaign, but it was short lived. That shows me that they wanted the word to get out, but didn't become annoying by pushing their sales pitches down everyone's throats.

I've seen this Ace Lee guy on many videos and read some info on the net, and I personally don't like him and his sales pitch. Something about him is just not appealing to me, and he sounds devious.

Also, I found out a few months ago that Ace and some other p-3 guru had joined together in an ad campaign that was a little scrupulous. How?, I don't remember the details, but I know it smelled funny.

donutbaker's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                Louisville Kentucky
                United States
                Member #3995
                March 11, 2004
                11 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

He's ubiquitous on Youtube. He believes that because he's been a store owner for many years, he's got an edge on which scratchers to buy and when by talking with various customers.

I have a filter that I've developed over the years to distinguish between scammers and one's who may have potential. Thee filters don't always work, but I like it. Whenever you see a person or company selling a product/s over the net, and they plant themselves everywhere, to me it means that they are desperate to sell their product not because it works so well, but because of the profits made from selling it. The desperation reeks. Also sending people endless emails is another flag.

One of the best pair systems I bought was from one reference I saw from searching on the net. The only way to find it was by knowing exactly where to go. You couldn't find it by just typing in the words pick-3 lotteries/ strategies...etc...However, early on, they did have an aggressive ad campaign, but it was short lived. That shows me that they wanted the word to get out, but didn't become annoying by pushing their sales pitches down everyone's throats.

I've seen this Ace Lee guy on many videos and read some info on the net, and I personally don't like him and his sales pitch. Something about him is just not appealing to me, and he sounds devious.

Also, I found out a few months ago that Ace and some other p-3 guru had joined together in an ad campaign that was a little scrupulous. How?, I don't remember the details, but I know it smelled funny.

Do you happen to remember the name of the website selling the pair information?

donutbaker

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Do you happen to remember the name of the website selling the pair information?

donutbaker

Mail For You